Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
María S.
María S.

My mom is a fan of this, most of the time when we are all family see this series, my brother is a criminologist and loves this program, and its plot is so true that see you in this and you love, you love, I recommend see if they are family!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I"ve been watching this show though many seasons and love it. The writing is great as is the themes shown. I"m currently watching reruns as we don't seen to be getting the new shows not sure why but we have criminal minds to fill the void.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

A classic, watched it for years. A timeless series that transcends through the decades. Nail biting on the edge of your seat at times, edgy and interesting.
jessica g.
jessica g.
miami gardens, fl

This show will have you by the hook. Its absolutely brilliant. Theres a new and suspenseful case within every episode. One of the things about SVU that I find amazing is that all the detectives have their own back story and the creators immerse you into their story as well as the cases they solve and the problems they face. This is also a very good show for teens and adults who aspire to work in the fields of Law, as it immerses you in the daily problems and situations in which Lawyers and Detectives face when solving crimes and taking their crimes to court. Totally Recommend!
Pilii T.
Pilii T.

Me gustan las primeras temporadas porque había dos agentes que congeniaban bien, y los casos están bien intrigantes
Ziee H.
Ziee H.
Kuala Lumpur

Ive watched this before and i loved it. I mean i love to solve problems and by watching this it helps me with my critical thinking. The actors were good!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Absolutely love this show. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and the show never disappoints me.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Whitehall, Dublin

I LOVE Law & Order It's so much fun and I really enjoy trying to crack the mysteries before they're solved.
Louise H.
Louise H.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I've watched this show from the start and it is my favorite of the Law and Order series. Olivia is a great character - I miss some of them who have moved on, but the show always manages to draw me back. Also love a show that I can miss for a few months and not feel lost when I come back; but can still see and follow the characters as their stories carry through the series.
LEAR25061 Mariangel A.
LEAR25061 Mariangel A.
valencia, carabobo

la mejor serie de todos los tiempos es la ley y el oren, unidad de victimas especiales. no me canso de verla.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now