Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Great show but it lost it's flare with Christopher Meloni left. He and Olivia were the only reasons I watched it because they worked so great together.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Salinas, Ca

My allllll time favorite show! I've seen them all!!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO

This show has action and adventure, it has drama, it has funny moments, and it has charisma! I love this show! The characters grip you right away and the story line will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I haven't watched in recent years but man do I love the reruns. Some are hard to watch but these shows just pull you in!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I've seen every single episode of this show. I'm not exaggerating. Thanks to USA's marathons I've seen them multiple times each, too. I wish the earlier seasons would get put back on Netflix! Great cast, great storylines (individual and overarching), and stayed good through various cast changes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now