BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City
I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I can watch SVU so many times and never get sick of wanting an episode. One of my favorite tv shows to turn to when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. I also love then they sometimes put on the all day marathons. If your into anything action this is a must watch
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Love this show, it is one of the best series to ever hit the air ways. All of the roles are played by very outstanding characters. This is a program that you can watch regularly and never get tired of it. It is definetly a must watch program. I highly recommend this show.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Warren, MI
By far the best crime show on TV. I have watched for a long time and typically just watch the reruns on TBS. I prefer it to other crime shows because it feels more real and the actors are more emotional. It is always something new and I can't get up and walk away from it.
Liztiffany C.
Liztiffany C.
By far the best law and order that is available! Every story line tugs at your heart strings and the main characters make you fall in love with them. You actually feel like it's happening in front of your eyes unlike some acting where you just know it's fake.. GREAT SHOW!
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Ridgecrest, Ca
The best show in the world. It is a daily addiction that I watch every evening to complete my day. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in crime and watching problems getting resolved. It is a must watch type of show with great acting and real life situations.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
I am so addicted to this show, Law & Order: SVU has been my go to show for many years now and even with cast members changing and characters moving up or down in rank, this show never fails to make you think, make your pulse increase, and get you glued to your television!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?