Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Winona, MN

Absolutely in love with this show. There is always drama that is going on and love how the show can really make you think about how similar to real life these events can and have happened to some people. I highly recommend the show to anyone and guarantee they will love it!
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA

I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Jamika P.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS

I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX

My all time favorite show! All the seasons are available on Hulu and all the other seasons are available on Netflix. Great drama!!!! This show isn't for everyone because it can get morbid and disheartening like most crime shows, but the crimes are centered sensitive topics.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL

I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL

Best show out there, that's why it's still going after so many seasons. I don't have a favorite scene I just love every episode. It's similar to CSI, criminal minds, etc but none of those shows compare to Law and Order SVU. I recommend this show to anyone over the age of 12
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

This show has always kept me on my toes , the stories are so out of the crimes from the newspaper , it always keeps me wanting to watch more the actors are great especially when Mariska Hargate is in she an amazing actress , I recommend this to all the lovers of Law & Order
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Northport, AL

I spend hours, LITERAL hours binge watching this show on T.V. I LOVE this show! I love how it's based off of true stories from New York so it makes it more relatable to present day things. I feel connected to the characters in the show, if something bad ever happens, I cry!
Susana M.
Susana M.
New Rochelle, NY

Its been around for years now those who haven't watched it must watch. Living in New York it makes it more interesting because it is based in NYC, so when walking around the city you see places that have been filmed before. Its definitely a must watch if you love thrillers.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?