Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I can watch SVU so many times and never get sick of wanting an episode. One of my favorite tv shows to turn to when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. I also love then they sometimes put on the all day marathons. If your into anything action this is a must watch
Liztiffany C.
Liztiffany C.
By far the best law and order that is available! Every story line tugs at your heart strings and the main characters make you fall in love with them. You actually feel like it's happening in front of your eyes unlike some acting where you just know it's fake.. GREAT SHOW!
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
Madison G.
Madison G.
This is the best show ever. I love crime shows and this is by far my most favorite!! I could watch it forever. The actors are so amazing the show looks like its a live episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime shows. I wish they had more seasons on netflix
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City
I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Ridgecrest, Ca
The best show in the world. It is a daily addiction that I watch every evening to complete my day. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in crime and watching problems getting resolved. It is a must watch type of show with great acting and real life situations.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I love all these Law & Order shows. I love all the crime and mystery. There's just to many episodes to pick a favorite scene. Very good actors especially when Ice T a freaking badass. I wanna say it's kind of similar to others but didn't plot twists. Good recommended show
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
This show is my favorite. Love how they stay current by relate the show to current events and I also love how they've developed Olivia Benson's character over the years. It's really nice to see such a strong female role model tackling real issues represented in television
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?