BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City
I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Love this show, it is one of the best series to ever hit the air ways. All of the roles are played by very outstanding characters. This is a program that you can watch regularly and never get tired of it. It is definetly a must watch program. I highly recommend this show.
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I can watch SVU so many times and never get sick of wanting an episode. One of my favorite tv shows to turn to when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. I also love then they sometimes put on the all day marathons. If your into anything action this is a must watch
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Ridgecrest, Ca
The best show in the world. It is a daily addiction that I watch every evening to complete my day. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in crime and watching problems getting resolved. It is a must watch type of show with great acting and real life situations.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
I am so addicted to this show, Law & Order: SVU has been my go to show for many years now and even with cast members changing and characters moving up or down in rank, this show never fails to make you think, make your pulse increase, and get you glued to your television!
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?