Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chyenne E.
Chyenne E.
Athens, GA

Believe it or not, I've watched every season. I've even seen most episodes more than once. This show is great! It says it's not real but it gives you a look at the world is/could be. It really teaches you to look out in life. Especially when you're on your own, like in college
Idania G.
Idania G.
Waterbury, CT

I LOVE LOVE this show it is compact of suspenseful events and my favorite scenes are when all goes to the court and is finally decided by the judge. I can't compare this to another show because it's the only show I watch! Olivia Benson, best show for law acting I've ever seen!
Allison W.
Allison W.
St.Jean-sur-Richelieu

This is one of the best drama cop shows. It shows the reality of things cop go through but it can be over dramatized. They have great actors, but I miss the old cast that first started the show. I like that they have kept a lot of the main characters for long periods of times.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.

My favorite show on TV. i like watching live or reruns. i appreciate that this show has always tried to stay relevant with current news stories and trends and also to represent women and minorities in lead roles. there was a period in my life where i watched this show everyday
Leticia G.
Leticia G.

This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
CJ P.
CJ P.
Toronto, Ontario

Intense and emotional show! It will always keep you engaged. My favorite episodes involve Olivia Benson and her capture. That woman is badass! The actors are great and you truly get attached to each and every one of them. I definitely recommend this show to crime-show lovers!
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Flint, MI

I love Law and Order SVU! The show is very action packed. Deals with crimes that actually can happen. Its fictional but based on cases that actually have or could happen. Shows you what our legal teams fight for on a daily bases. If you like realistic drama you will love this!
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Toledo, OH

This is my favorite show to watch. It may not be the greatest show ever, but I love watching it. I like that there is a storyline beyond just the crime that they are focusing on in the episode. There are 17 seasons, so it is a great show to binge, cause you got a lot to watch!
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH

This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL

Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now