Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA

It's on right now I love Olivia Benson she's my favorite on the program. It's amazing how you learn things about the law watching these shows. Special Victims Unit also will do marathons to help promote women that need help in domestic violence a great way to help Humanity
Julia J.
Julia J.

I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX

I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN

I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA

I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Emily E.
Emily E.

The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
jaylin a.
jaylin a.

Law & Order is an amazing show, I've watched it ever since I was younger. I feel like it brings awareness to a lot of crimes that people might not be aware that happen. It actually inspired me to study criminal justice at some point, lol. It's definitely a must watch show!
Verónica C.
Verónica C.

This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga. I had the privilege of going behind the scenes to meet the cast and crew. I couldn't believe how hard-working and talented these people are!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX

Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now