BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Brandi W.
I can watch so many episodes in a row and not realize how long I have actually been watching. Such an intriguing show that keeps you guessing continuously. I always try to figure out how the storyline will end up- I'm always left shocked! If you haven't watched an episode before, I suggest you watch at least one. I promise you'll want to watch the next 5 that come on after it!
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
This is my favorite show on tv in the whole world, I love all the actors, I literally get mad when it's not on! Even though the show says the episodes are not based on true stories, there are some episodes that portray what is going on in the world and I love that!
Sheree C.
Norcross, GA
This show gives me soooooo much life!!!! I have been watching for years!!! I love the story line and the actors are great! I get so mad when they have to change the characters of leading roles but I still watch it! It can be old or new and I'm still glued to the tv!
Emily C.
Delaware, OH
This show is so interesting and the one thing that I love about this criminal show is that it's a new case each episode and its specific to traumatic events that don't necessarily have to do with murder or robbery it's different plot lines than other criminal shows
Shellie S.
League City , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The acting is a little cheesy at times, and I can almost always predict Olivia's facial expressions, but love SVU all the same. It's interesting to see their take on current events, despite the similarities being "coincidence" and definitely our Wednesday night watch!
Mackinley P.
My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Tiffany M.
Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut
My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Amanda W.
Ive been watching Law and Order SVU for as long as I can remember! One of my all time FAVORITE shows!! They always come up with great story lines and sometimes even use things kinda based on whats happening in the real world. Its also full of suspense. Awesome show!
Asha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
OMG!!! I can't begin to express my love for this show! It's the best. My family and I watch it like everyday. It has a lot of disturbing cases but it's very interesting to see how each episode plays out. All the characters have their own little thing and it's great!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?