BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Shania G.
I absolutely love this show. I have watch a good amount of them. I can sit and watch hours worth of SVU in one sitting, even if i've already seen it. It's definitely worth the watch. You never know what you might learn or find a sudden interest in. SVU is the only Law and Order television series I will watch.
Marlea P.
I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite shows and definitely my favorite of the Law & Order Series. I have watched every single episode twice lol.  I always get sad when the characters change, but I have grown to love some of the new characters.   Olivia is my favorite character, she plays the part well.
Lexi P.
Michigan city, IN
This has been one of my top 10 shows of all time since i was like 10. I have watched every episode of every season and i still cant wait for new episodes to come on. Its the best crime drama show on tv. I am never disappointed and always impressed. Never let down in the like 20 years it has been on television.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This series is very addicting I have seen every episode I am very happy with the series my only complaint is within the last two years the show has gotten a little dark but I understand considering its about ratings and keeping people watching. You will be on the edge of your seat in this series.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Law and Order SVU is one of my all time favorite series. I do not care for criminal intent or the original. This show is amazing and the actors are fantastic. Law and order SVU will touch on cases that should be exposed. Although it is "fictional" it does a good job at depicting what victims go through.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. ūüėä
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?