Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Camesha D.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY

There is no other show that I can sit and watch a marathon of on a weekly basis. Law & Order: SVU is my all time FAVORITE show! The acting is amazing. The story lines are like no other show I have ever watched. I always recommend this show to my friends. My favorite part of the show is the very beginning. I love to see how the show begins one way, then all the twists and turns lead to an awesome ending! I pray this show honestly never ends!!!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Campbell, OH

One of My Favorite Crime Drama Series Love this show every episode is different from the other Oliva and Stabler Wow What a Team Taking down the criminals while battling Their own Demons in the process Not Forgetting about Finn and the others as well this show is based on real life crimes and justice that's why I love it Dealing with what's happening in reality all over the world I Would definitely recommend Law and Order SVU to any Drama Fan
Erica R.
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA

This is by far my favorite crime show bar none. I have been watching this show for many years. You can't pick just one scene, every episode is good. The actors are very believable. It's more realistic than CSI and other shows that tried to capitalize off of the fame of this show. Not even the regular Law and Order holds a candle to SVU. I highly recommend anyone watching this. If you have Netflix you can find a lot of the episodes on there.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY

I've been watching this show since it started with good old Benson and Stabler. Through the years they've gained and lost characters but I've always found people to love and people to hate. I was worried that it would implode when Stabler and the Captain left but I think Benson and Finn stepped up.

After I had kids I had trouble watching a few episodes, they hit too close to home these days. It's still a great show; I've just gotten softer
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Houston

You're basically asking me to write an essay. I am going to try to keep it simple: THIS IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. Now beware: the show gets pretty detailed(blood and scary stuff). It is amazing, the actors are fantastic and they although the tops are rather serious and scary at times, The cast make you feel more as if you are being educated about the topic instead of watching a horror show. Ice-T is my favorite character
Christina C.
Christina C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY

People often joke that at any given hour you'll be able to find an episode of SVU playing somewhere on your cable box, and they're not wrong, and I'm ok with that. I always end up watching SVU whenever I happen to flip around to it, and I always enjoy it. Like everyone I was bummed when Stabler left, but I've grown to love all of the new additions, even Sunny. It's a great New York show that's actually filmed here in NY, and i love that.
H H.
H H.

Its def not as good as earlier seasons, however SVU still trumps much of what is on television today. The acting is superb, and while some of the story lines lately have been a little out there, the writing is still good. Its dark and gritty drama but there is always some hope/survival that finds its way through the one hour weekly drama. Not all the cases end in a fairy tale open and shut conviction which gives it a true to life vibe.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. A lot of people think that this is just like house but for cops but its no where near that. Every single episode has a different story line. Some can be predicted some have small plot twists some have major plot twist you would have never seen coming and even the characters background stories are interesting but don't over run the entire show. i HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone looking for a binge watch
colleen h.
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Mariska Hargitay! the show would simply not be the same without her. I love that this show is always different. it's amazing how they've been able to keep it going for so many years. I can't help but wonder how some of these people they showcase can be so evil but it just goes to show that anything can happen on the street and at home. keeps me alert to my surroundings when I go out and when I'm home alone. very addicting show!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL

I have seen almost every episode and was really concerned about Stabler leaving the show thinking that it would immediately go under but my was I wrong. The past few seasons have been really intense and the new actors/characters seem to blend right into the existing story line. Olivia Benson is one of the most complex and intense characters on TV. Mr. Wolf is a genius, there is a reason why his shows last 20 plus seasons! MUST WATCH!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now