Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
langley, bc

I love this show , this has been my fav out of all the law & orders ,i could live only watching this show , never miss an episode and I'm always waiting for the day of the week it is on and if I'm not a round i record it , this season has been tooo good to miss anything
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this show and i even watch the re runs.The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
amanda m.
amanda m.

Its a really great show. At least i think it is!
Sara S.
Sara S.

My favorite show it has everything you will want to see people helping other investigation and bad people going into jail for the things they did.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

A classic, watched it for years. A timeless series that transcends through the decades. Nail biting on the edge of your seat at times, edgy and interesting.
Ziee H.
Ziee H.
Kuala Lumpur

Ive watched this before and i loved it. I mean i love to solve problems and by watching this it helps me with my critical thinking. The actors were good!
Carley M.
Carley M.

I discovered this show rather late, when Season 8 was almost finished. I love how Srg. Benson becomes a female boss of an entire unit and still keeps her feminine side.
Magally Z.
Magally Z.

Me encanta esta serie, es increíble, durante la comida y después siempre la vemos en familia, buenos actores, capítulos originales con temas del momento, similar a otras series actuales pero esta es mejor!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Westville, Nova Scotia

This will forever be my favorite crime TV series! I never get tired of watching it, and watch it over and over again! Always has such a good story line and the characters are awesome! Almost makes you feel like you're right there experiencing the trauma with the victims! Even though it can be heartbreaking they always serve justice in the end!
elba b.
elba b.

I love, I love the plot is very interesting I see it every day, yes good actors i love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now