Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Stony Plain

I love criminal shows and this one is so real it's one of my favorite shows
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL

I can watch this show all day long, hope they continue to make new episodes
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
Conception Bay South, NL

My spouse has every season and watches like religion. We are big fans !!!!!
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear

I really like law and order, it's heartbreaking to think some of these things acctaly happen. The actors do an amazing job. I personally don't watch any of the other law and orders. It's defiantly a must see and once you see one you want to watch the rest.
Launa W.
Launa W.

Pretty sure I've seen every episode of this series! If you haven't seen Law and Order SVU, you are missing out! By far the best Law and Order spin off.
Sapphire M.
Sapphire M.
Kingston, Ontario

I love all the law and orders ... Svu being my favorite. I have been watching since I was little. By far the best television show ever made. ❤️💗💜
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.

I really enjoy this show. Started watching it at 12 and still do 7 years later. It is mature content due to the nature of the crimes, but its exactly like CSI otherwise. I actually like it better than CSI! :)
Lennara V.
Lennara V.
Salvador,Bahia

I love this series very much, where it surprises me and I like that, these series so they hold you in front of the television is perfect. Highly recommend her to anyone!
Sofía M.
Sofía M.
San Salvador

cases with are super interesting and the way in which each chapter unfolds is aweson most cases solved and help many people
Karla G.
Karla G.

Me encanta. E visto todos los episodios vale la pena te mantiene atenta al televisor y tiene una tematica muy interesante y actual
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?