Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I've seen every single episode of this show. I'm not exaggerating. Thanks to USA's marathons I've seen them multiple times each, too. I wish the earlier seasons would get put back on Netflix! Great cast, great storylines (individual and overarching), and stayed good through various cast changes.
Letha Q.
Letha Q.
Rochester, PA

This show is always entertaining and interesting. It's my go to show when I want something to watch.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID

This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Lara M.
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR

I started with watching Law & Order series, which has since gone off the air, and continued on watching SVU. There is a strong cast, and storylines with lots of twists and turns. It's certainly not light fare or entertainment, given the topic of Special Victims Unit.
Paige K.
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA

This is one of the few shows that's still worth watching. The story-line draws you in and the endings are never predictable.
Maya H.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been an avid viewer of this show for years. I love how the show parallels real life events and adds their own sick twist to the situation, it really keeps me interested. I found that I care less about the actual personal lives of the detectives and would rather focus more on the actual crime solving.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Dulac, LA

Sad that stabler left but still great to watch
Larraine W.
Larraine W.
Rockford, IL

This show is awesome! I have watched this show since it came out! I like how they base some of their stories on headline news! Characters are great!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie , MD

I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Germantown, WI

I am addicted to this show! I love the characters and how they're just one big family just trying to survive these crazy cases that they're given.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now