Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Grisel G.
Grisel G.

I love the program and this study laws, no matter the time cases are simply timeless and according to our social reality
Helen D.
Helen D.

Great show to watch . Great for a night with a group of friends or even on your own. Interesting show to watch
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.

I saw this series and did not really get tired of seeing it is addictive could see many chapters in one day
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC

All day marathons are the BEST. Although they can be a little heart wrenching at times, it just sort of wakes you up to the situations that occur around you that you have no idea about.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mount Airy , North Carolina

I used to watch the show every night when the reruns would be on. I didn't enjoy the later seasons as much as I did the first.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Whitehall, Dublin

I LOVE Law & Order It's so much fun and I really enjoy trying to crack the mysteries before they're solved.
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.

Love this show -- can't watch it before bed though! I love the actress Mariska hargitay -- she does a lot of work for supporting women in domestic violence situations
Yoana B.
Yoana B.

Love this show!! I started to watch by myself then my mom and now the all family!! Mariska is awesome!!
María S.
María S.

My mom is a fan of this, most of the time when we are all family see this series, my brother is a criminologist and loves this program, and its plot is so true that see you in this and you love, you love, I recommend see if they are family!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I"ve been watching this show though many seasons and love it. The writing is great as is the themes shown. I"m currently watching reruns as we don't seen to be getting the new shows not sure why but we have criminal minds to fill the void.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now