Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Neian O.
Neian O.
This is a great choice and I would 100000% recommend it to those who love Law & Order!
Kate A.
Kate A.
I love it. It's very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat! Please watch
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
quebec,canada
I love this TV show i couldn't stop watching it. The actors and actresses are amazing.
Danika N.
Danika N.
Bridgetown, Christ Church
I love love love SVU. I sat all day with sone snacks and watch each season from start
Sara V.
Sara V.
Napoli
Oct. 9, 2016, 4:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! After all the series it is never Boring! Now I'm a detective Too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I love law and order and pretty much all TV shows that has to do with criminal cases
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Great stories! Good to see how law happens. Opens our eyes to things that can happen
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
This is another one of my favorite shows... It is also not for children to watch.
I'm addicted to this show. It helps women and men be aware of their surroundings.
Ma.Josephine L.
Ma.Josephine L.
A lot cant think of anything from cosmetics health to home cleaning to insurance
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?