Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA

One of those shows you cant get enough of and an watch hours of episodes... yes thats Law and Order for ya<3 Love it
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rockmart, GA

I absolutely love SVU!!! Ive seen ever episode several times and I love to watch them over and over. Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX

The writing, characters, actors, story lines all seem to work for every episode. I love it!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Anniston, AL

Great entertainment for anyone loved all of them but this is my favorite.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa

This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Emma V.
Emma V.
Monroe, NY

BEST SHOW EVER! I absolutely love Stabler and Liv. They do a great job on getting all perspectives and making you think.
Kaylen G.
Kaylen G.
Moscow, ID

This show is so intriguing and interesting. I love it with all of my heart. The actors rock. Ice T was weird at first but he's grown on me.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL

I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Helen K.
Helen K.

Literally the best show of all time. I could watch Elliot get mad probably 1000 times and still think he was a total hottie. Best cast, I love Marissa Hartigay. Best show to watch when you have nothing else to watch, the plot lines that run through the season don't matter very much and you can figure out whats going on even if you don't watch them all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now