10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
One of my all time favorite shows, if you love crime dramas this is definitely the show for you.
Love this show and it keeps getting better every season. I always look forward to the next season
Love this show! Love the stories and how realistic they are and I love each characters storyline.
This show is so good I watch all the time It has such a good storyboard I love all the characters
Great show. It really shows something that people really don't want to talk about but we need to
This show is awesome. I learn a lot from watching the episodes. It's all about crimes and stuff.
La amo la mejor serio del mucho la super mega recomiendo me encata la tematica y los personajes
I use to watch this show daily. It is very interesting show. I would still watch it of had time
My housbend and i always see This it's our serie love it, we make food and take a Seat for Wash
Creo que es un programa que entretiene por un rato y deja mucho que deciar en akgunos capítulos
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos