Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Myra R.
Myra R.
Thunder Bay

I really enjoy all the law and orders. i remember when i was a kid my mom used to watch law and order and i used to hate it when she would watch it...and now i love it! its one of those series that has been out for years and year and years and my mom and i still watch it to this day and are still interested and excited about the show.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Some parts of it are a little cheesy but it is a great show with lots of thrilling moments and mystery. I've watched it for probably 8 years now and have always loved it
Lara M.
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR

I started with watching Law & Order series, which has since gone off the air, and continued on watching SVU. There is a strong cast, and storylines with lots of twists and turns. It's certainly not light fare or entertainment, given the topic of Special Victims Unit.
jessica g.
jessica g.
miami gardens, fl

This show will have you by the hook. Its absolutely brilliant. Theres a new and suspenseful case within every episode. One of the things about SVU that I find amazing is that all the detectives have their own back story and the creators immerse you into their story as well as the cases they solve and the problems they face. This is also a very good show for teens and adults who aspire to work in the fields of Law, as it immerses you in the daily problems and situations in which Lawyers and Detectives face when solving crimes and taking their crimes to court. Totally Recommend!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Absolutely love this show. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and the show never disappoints me.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this show and i even watch the re runs.The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Yoana B.
Yoana B.

Love this show!! I started to watch by myself then my mom and now the all family!! Mariska is awesome!!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Victoria, BC

I have loved this show for a long time now. Love me some Mariska Hargatay. So good! I like how you can miss a few episodes and you are okay because the story's mainly focus on what is within each episode rather than too much drama between characters.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

One of my favorite shows I have been watching for years and will continue for as long as it's on the air. Benson is my favorite !!
Skye M.
Skye M.
Ontario, Canada

This show is my favorite-st show ever!! The acting is great, the story is great and each episode is new and exciting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now