Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Neian O.
Neian O.

This is a great choice and I would 100000% recommend it to those who love Law & Order!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Victoria, British Columbia, BC, BC

Love this show! It's one of my favorites! I'm currently re-watching it on Netflix. Its
Mariel G.
Mariel G.

I mean.. Mariska is in this show.. What else do you need to know to believe it's good?
Allie R.
Allie R.

I love this show. It is my go to. It keeps me interested, entertained, and on my toes.
Kate A.
Kate A.

I love it. It's very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat! Please watch
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
quebec,canada

I love this TV show i couldn't stop watching it. The actors and actresses are amazing.
Danika N.
Danika N.
Bridgetown, Christ Church

I love love love SVU. I sat all day with sone snacks and watch each season from start
Sara V.
Sara V.
Napoli

I love this show! After all the series it is never Boring! Now I'm a detective Too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

Great stories! Good to see how law happens. Opens our eyes to things that can happen
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario

I love law and order and pretty much all TV shows that has to do with criminal cases
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?