Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA

Easily my favorite version of Law & Order! Nothing is better than a SVU marathon. Even with episodes I've already seen, it's hard not to get sucked into a marathon. So addicting and surprising!
Kinsley L.
Kinsley L.
Blacksburg, VA

Every time there is a new or even an old video I will be watching this show no matter when else is on the television.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV

One of the best long running shows that is still on today. Law & Order: SVU is such a good show that keeps you interested and focused, even wanting to solve the cases while you're watching.
Magally Z.
Magally Z.

Me encanta esta serie, es increíble, durante la comida y después siempre la vemos en familia, buenos actores, capítulos originales con temas del momento, similar a otras series actuales pero esta es mejor!
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH

shamelessly binge watch this show. great acting, great plots, makes you think.
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.

I cant get enough of this show. I could sit for hours watching it and never get bored. I love all of the characters and that there are still some familiar faces even after all this time.
my aunt loved it and i love it too. it is a good form to spend your free time. it is a good police serie
i think the best
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Scarbro, Wv

I have been a fan since the beginning. My favorite of all the law and orders by far. The new characters are okay but I do miss stabler. I definitely recommend this show if you like crime dramas.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

This show is highly addicting and easy to binge with 17 seasons. I really enjoy every episode. I miss Stabler, but it is really good otherwise.
debbie b.
debbie b.

This is one of my all time favorite shows I hate that all the other law and orders are gone I loved them all
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now