Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
I can't get enough of this show! 17 season and still going strong, I hope they keep going!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
I love this show. It's so intense. The acting is so amazing. And it's really well written.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Definitely the best out of the whole Law and Order Series. Very difficult to watch though.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta esta serie no solo por lantrama si no porque aprendo bastante y no me la pierdo
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH
One of my favorite crime stories. Special victims will keep you interested the whole time.
Martina R.
Martina R.
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
me gusta mucho la serie, los casos que pasan son muuy interesantes y actuan todos muy bien
Reannon L.
Reannon L.
Castlegar , BC
Amazing TV show. I love everything about it and so many times it accurately portrays life.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Toronto, Ont.
I like this show but don't follow it on a regular basis like some other shows that I watch
Linda B.
Linda B.
Ottawa
Have been watching this show from the very beginning. Love the story lines and characters.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Oct. 6, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the show it has been one of my favorites for years.always on top of what is going on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?