Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rockmart, GA

I absolutely love SVU!!! Ive seen ever episode several times and I love to watch them over and over. Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners.
delicia h.
delicia h.
mira loma

This is the only L&O series i watch, i love it!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX

The writing, characters, actors, story lines all seem to work for every episode. I love it!
Edia S.
Edia S.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love this show. They way they make the story about the things that are actually happing in this world now. It's amazing
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa

This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL

I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Greenville, NC

Could watch this show over and over. It truly never gets old. I love the older ones but overall the show is extremely entertaining.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL

I have always been a die hard fan of this show. It broke my heart when Stabler left the show but its still good and always has good drama to fulfill me
Carly S.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV

I have seen every episode of this show and could watch them over and over! Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actresses on television, and the show has gotten even better even though Chris Meloni left!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now