Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
elba b.
elba b.

I love, I love the plot is very interesting I see it every day, yes good actors i love it
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va

I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT

Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
taryan m.
taryan m.

One of my favorite shows When ever I see thats its on I
watch it.
Cheyanne R.
Cheyanne R.

if you love watching crime tv shows then this is defiantly up your alley. I recommend watching from the beginning because even though it's a different case every episode, there is a plot within the show itself and the characters.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Green Bay, WI

Entertaining,Informative and ADDICTING FOR ALL SUSPENCE LOVERS!!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Pickering, Ontario

This will always be the #1 police investigation show to me!
I even think it's better the Criminal Minds, they show shows you real life situations and gives off a lot of information about the investigation world of the Special Victims Unit
Yvette Q.
Yvette Q.
Covina , Ca

Loooove svu! I love Tuesdays where the USA channel airs marathons of svu all day so ill sit and watch hours and hours of this stuff. I can't get enough. I especially love the episodes with Stabler. I personally think he's such a badass and a hottie. So sad he's not on the show anymore. =\
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Law and Order is such an amazing show. Its so interesting and fun to watch. I hooks you into the show and you really learn so much. I love the beginnings and all the trials because they really get interesting. I definitely recommend watching this show
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Harrodsburg, KY

Awesome show! I love watching 7 can just get so lost in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now