Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.

I could sit for hours and hours and hours on end watching this show and it'll never get old
Jaileen G.
Jaileen G.
Toa alta

Muy buena serie con casos muy reales me encanta siempre la trama de esa serie y los actores
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
São Paulo/SP

Ah gente... eu gosto pra passar o tempo, mas as historias são ate que boas! Gosto bastante.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Monetta

I love love this show my husband and I watched this show all the time especially the reruns
Inês S.
Inês S.
Porto

I love this TV show so so much. It never disappoints me or my family. I always recommend it
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Me encanta esta serie no solo por lantrama si no porque aprendo bastante y no me la pierdo
Reannon L.
Reannon L.
Castlegar , BC

Amazing TV show. I love everything about it and so many times it accurately portrays life.
Martina R.
Martina R.

me gusta mucho la serie, los casos que pasan son muuy interesantes y actuan todos muy bien
Linda B.
Linda B.
Ottawa

Have been watching this show from the very beginning. Love the story lines and characters.
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH

One of my favorite crime stories. Special victims will keep you interested the whole time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now