Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ronnee H.
Ronnee H.
Cottondale, AL

Law and Order: SVU is one of the best running television shows. Its been on for so many years and it always gets better. I loved Benson and Stabler so much, I cried when Stabler left the show. But Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and was basically made for the show.
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT

My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Maricris M.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe

Buen programa casos muy parecido a lo real imparte justicia escena actas para todos los televidentes
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX

This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

I didn't originally watch this show, until my fiance started making me watch it. I get addicted. Also it's always on and easy to find.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.

I absolutely love this show. They are great at dramatizing real life events and making you see their real applications. I love when there are marathons of this show on. I watch it every chance I get. I would recommend this show to any and everyone
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
casper, wy

This is my favorite show. it never disappoints me. i love all of the seasons. a must watch!
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I a huge fan of this show I love how Olivia is strong character that is kicking but in a man's so called job. This show has opened my eyes to a lot of this in this world that is why this show it great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now