Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Towson, MD

I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Abby T.
Abby T.
Moline, IL

I could never get into any other Law and Order show but Special Victims Unit is the absolute best! (In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season. Great story lines with a twist at the end. I also like how some stories portray real life events that we see on the news everyday.
This show is so good it keeps my perspective in tact and is always coming out with new episodes
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Fall River, WI

I love watching crime types shows! The characters are amazing and they stuff that they have to solve and the people they help in this show is just so interesting.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Walton, Ky

I can watch this all day
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT

My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Maricris M.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe

Buen programa casos muy parecido a lo real imparte justicia escena actas para todos los televidentes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now