Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH

This has been one of my favorite shows for years now. The plots are great, and relevant, and the acting is amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like it as much after the character Stabler left, but they have done a great job fleshing out the other characters. This is one of the best crime shows out there.
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT

My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
This show is so good it keeps my perspective in tact and is always coming out with new episodes
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX

This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT

Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD

I didn't originally watch this show, until my fiance started making me watch it. I get addicted. Also it's always on and easy to find.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
casper, wy

This is my favorite show. it never disappoints me. i love all of the seasons. a must watch!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Pickering, Ontario

This will always be the #1 police investigation show to me!
I even think it's better the Criminal Minds, they show shows you real life situations and gives off a lot of information about the investigation world of the Special Victims Unit
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now