Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Towson, MD

I honestly lay in bed and watch this show on Netflix for hours. My roommates and I always curl up on the couch on rainy days and watch the re-runs that are constantly playing on tv. It is the perfect crime show with realistic scenarios. available on Netflix and on-demand!
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT

Law and Order: SVU is the reason I don't really hate being sick. My sick days are spent sleeping and watching SVU. One of the best shows out there.
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Raj F.
Raj F.

if you love suspense action and trying to solve mysteries, law and order svu is an amazing show to watch. although they say that the episodes aren't real life stories, they certainly reenact some true to life stories that you ha e either seen in the news or can relate to first hand. I definitely recommend everyone to check this show out
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT

My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Pickering, Ontario

This will always be the #1 police investigation show to me!
I even think it's better the Criminal Minds, they show shows you real life situations and gives off a lot of information about the investigation world of the Special Victims Unit
Robin W.
Robin W.

I love this shows. I have followed it from season one and keep coming back for more. The writers have found a great of keeping the plot fresh. Especially since we follow the main female detective through her detective days and to when she becomes a captain and gets a family. I definitely suggest that you try this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now