Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Suffolk

Love this very entertaining great for that pj day where u can binge or that odd moment u have free
Vera M.
Vera M.
Whitby, ontario

Love love this show they tell the story very well. I lI've crime shows and this is one of my faves
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
calgary, AB

Seen all 17 seasons. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress. I do miss Chris meloni though.
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.

It is a very cool program , have so much fun , I spend hours enjoying and giving lots of laughter
Brianna F.
Brianna F.

Good show & you never run out of episodes cause it's literally a billion seasons
Worth the watch👙
Leela I.
Leela I.

Love this show and it keeps getting better every season. I always look forward to the next season
Jordyn D.
Jordyn D.

One of my all time favorite shows, if you love crime dramas this is definitely the show for you.
Sadie T.
Sadie T.

Love this show! Love the stories and how realistic they are and I love each characters storyline.
Vy H.
Vy H.

This show is so good I watch all the time It has such a good storyboard I love all the characters
Emily A.
Emily A.
Brantford

Great show. It really shows something that people really don't want to talk about but we need to
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?