Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
I have long time been a huge fan of this show since way back in season 1 with Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler! I am a huge Mariska Hargitay fan and always will be! She brings such an amazing female presence to this show. Great cases, great acting, I love this show!
angela c.
angela c.
baltimore
Oct. 10, 2016, 8:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I liked this particular SVU series the best compared to the other ones. But since the original actors aren't all there it doesn't do it the justice as when it first came on. With the character changes, it doesn't interest me as it once did. I think i will stop watching it.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
HALEINA P.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh
Law and Order SVU is my all time favorite show ever. I love Olivia and the rest of the SVU crew. Although I think the nature of the show is upsetting with all of the crime in the world, I love the way the actors work together to solve the crimes and take down the bad guys.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I can sit down and watch this show for hours. sometimes I literally have dreams where I'm a detective or lawyer but that is besides the point.. The cast is absolutely amazing, I can watch this show all day and never get tired of it, I am constantly referring to this show!
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
A great show that has remained consistent over the years. The acting is first rate and the writing is excellent. I enjoy that they reference real cases and take current events and give them that "Law & Order" twist. I hope that it stays on the air for a long time to come.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Love this show, it is one of the best series to ever hit the air ways. All of the roles are played by very outstanding characters. This is a program that you can watch regularly and never get tired of it. It is definetly a must watch program. I highly recommend this show.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
It chills me how much violence happens around us everyday. And I feel sorry for those fighting this and dealing with the damage and pain others inflict on others. Teaches you to look for warning signs and to protect the innocent. Writing and actor portrayed are excellent.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
I am so addicted to this show, Law & Order: SVU has been my go to show for many years now and even with cast members changing and characters moving up or down in rank, this show never fails to make you think, make your pulse increase, and get you glued to your television!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?