Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT

I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA

Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
Heidi N.
Heidi N.
Grapevine, TX

Love the characters on this show! The storylines are sometimes a little dark, but you get drawn in and want to see what happens. Was disappointed when the character of Elliot Stabler left the show, but they managed to replace him with several ensemble characters that are great!
Rakel M.
Rakel M.
Sterling Heights, MI

This is my favorite show of all time. The actors and actresses are so amazing and their acting is really good. This show is similar to the other law and order shows, but better. I don't have a favorite scene because it's all so good. Yes I would recommend watching it to others.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV

This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI

I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.

My favorite show on TV. i like watching live or reruns. i appreciate that this show has always tried to stay relevant with current news stories and trends and also to represent women and minorities in lead roles. there was a period in my life where i watched this show everyday
Allison W.
Allison W.
St.Jean-sur-Richelieu

This is one of the best drama cop shows. It shows the reality of things cop go through but it can be over dramatized. They have great actors, but I miss the old cast that first started the show. I like that they have kept a lot of the main characters for long periods of times.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

One of the longest running series on NBC since 1999. Comparing to Cold Case and other crime related drama series. The actors are amazing along with good acting also. I really do not have any favorite scenes from the show because I love all of the scenes from Law and Order SVU.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI

This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now