BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I can sit down and watch this show for hours. sometimes I literally have dreams where I'm a detective or lawyer but that is besides the point.. The cast is absolutely amazing, I can watch this show all day and never get tired of it, I am constantly referring to this show!
Hilary H.
Ridgecrest, Ca
The best show in the world. It is a daily addiction that I watch every evening to complete my day. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in crime and watching problems getting resolved. It is a must watch type of show with great acting and real life situations.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
A great show that has remained consistent over the years. The acting is first rate and the writing is excellent. I enjoy that they reference real cases and take current events and give them that "Law & Order" twist. I hope that it stays on the air for a long time to come.
Lauren H.
Warren, MI
By far the best crime show on TV. I have watched for a long time and typically just watch the reruns on TBS. I prefer it to other crime shows because it feels more real and the actors are more emotional. It is always something new and I can't get up and walk away from it.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Pop Culture Expert
It chills me how much violence happens around us everyday. And I feel sorry for those fighting this and dealing with the damage and pain others inflict on others. Teaches you to look for warning signs and to protect the innocent. Writing and actor portrayed are excellent.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I love all these Law & Order shows. I love all the crime and mystery. There's just to many episodes to pick a favorite scene. Very good actors especially when Ice T a freaking badass. I wanna say it's kind of similar to others but didn't plot twists. Good recommended show
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. ūüĎé)
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?