Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL

I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA

I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY

This shown is super addicting! Really draws you in. There are several similar crime shows out there but this is one of my favorites. Has some really well known actors and they do a great job! As every episode is different I don't have a favorite scene. Definitely recommend!
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Winona, MN

Absolutely in love with this show. There is always drama that is going on and love how the show can really make you think about how similar to real life these events can and have happened to some people. I highly recommend the show to anyone and guarantee they will love it!
Susana M.
Susana M.
New Rochelle, NY

Its been around for years now those who haven't watched it must watch. Living in New York it makes it more interesting because it is based in NYC, so when walking around the city you see places that have been filmed before. Its definitely a must watch if you love thrillers.
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH

If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

This show has always kept me on my toes , the stories are so out of the crimes from the newspaper , it always keeps me wanting to watch more the actors are great especially when Mariska Hargate is in she an amazing actress , I recommend this to all the lovers of Law & Order
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA

I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN

I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY

Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now