BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY
Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
VerĂ³nica C.
VerĂ³nica C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga. I had the privilege of going behind the scenes to meet the cast and crew. I couldn't believe how hard-working and talented these people are!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I can sit down and watch this show for hours. sometimes I literally have dreams where I'm a detective or lawyer but that is besides the point.. The cast is absolutely amazing, I can watch this show all day and never get tired of it, I am constantly referring to this show!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
A great show that has remained consistent over the years. The acting is first rate and the writing is excellent. I enjoy that they reference real cases and take current events and give them that "Law & Order" twist. I hope that it stays on the air for a long time to come.
Madison G.
Madison G.
This is the best show ever. I love crime shows and this is by far my most favorite!! I could watch it forever. The actors are so amazing the show looks like its a live episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime shows. I wish they had more seasons on netflix
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Pop Culture Expert
It chills me how much violence happens around us everyday. And I feel sorry for those fighting this and dealing with the damage and pain others inflict on others. Teaches you to look for warning signs and to protect the innocent. Writing and actor portrayed are excellent.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?