BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
I can sit down and watch this show for hours. sometimes I literally have dreams where I'm a detective or lawyer but that is besides the point.. The cast is absolutely amazing, I can watch this show all day and never get tired of it, I am constantly referring to this show!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
A great show that has remained consistent over the years. The acting is first rate and the writing is excellent. I enjoy that they reference real cases and take current events and give them that "Law & Order" twist. I hope that it stays on the air for a long time to come.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Pop Culture Expert
It chills me how much violence happens around us everyday. And I feel sorry for those fighting this and dealing with the damage and pain others inflict on others. Teaches you to look for warning signs and to protect the innocent. Writing and actor portrayed are excellent.
Madison G.
Madison G.
This is the best show ever. I love crime shows and this is by far my most favorite!! I could watch it forever. The actors are so amazing the show looks like its a live episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime shows. I wish they had more seasons on netflix
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?