Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA

Law and Order SVU is great it takes everyday life and put it into scenes out of everyday life the actors are so realistic and down to earth and I love the fact that every show is depicted from world wide events and I record every episode and watch with family on movie night
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME BECAUSE THE GREAT CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS GREAT. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM APART OF THE TEAM ON THE SHOW. I FEEL LIKE IM AN INVESTIGATOR AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.YOU MUST WATCH IT IS AMZING SHOW. IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, Mi

I've been watching the show for years and still can't get enough. I identify with the characters and I'm always interested in their stories as well as the story per week of what will happen and what crime is committed. It's very realistic and so entertaining and educational
Laura A.
Laura A.

My favorite law and order!! I have watched every single episode multiple times. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson. Even though I miss Stabler, I love the addition of new characters. Barba is a hilarious new addition. I love that SVU uses story lines from the present time.
Elycia S.
Elycia S.

This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL

Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH

I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL

Best show out there, that's why it's still going after so many seasons. I don't have a favorite scene I just love every episode. It's similar to CSI, criminal minds, etc but none of those shows compare to Law and Order SVU. I recommend this show to anyone over the age of 12
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY

This shown is super addicting! Really draws you in. There are several similar crime shows out there but this is one of my favorites. Has some really well known actors and they do a great job! As every episode is different I don't have a favorite scene. Definitely recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?