Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.

I could sit for hours and hours and hours on end watching this show and it'll never get old
Jaileen G.
Jaileen G.
Toa alta

Muy buena serie con casos muy reales me encanta siempre la trama de esa serie y los actores
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
São Paulo/SP

Ah gente... eu gosto pra passar o tempo, mas as historias são ate que boas! Gosto bastante.
Mehwish K.
Mehwish K.
Mississauga, Ontario

This is a very intriguing show. Keeps your mind open and keeps you wanting more. I love it.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

Me encanta esta serie no solo por lantrama si no porque aprendo bastante y no me la pierdo
Linda B.
Linda B.
Ottawa

Have been watching this show from the very beginning. Love the story lines and characters.
Martina R.
Martina R.

me gusta mucho la serie, los casos que pasan son muuy interesantes y actuan todos muy bien
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

I love this show. It's so intense. The acting is so amazing. And it's really well written.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

I can't get enough of this show! 17 season and still going strong, I hope they keep going!
Reannon L.
Reannon L.
Castlegar , BC

Amazing TV show. I love everything about it and so many times it accurately portrays life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now