Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

I am addicted to this show. DUM DUM!
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.

Always captures my attention for hours! Very informative and interesting. I learn a lot
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Walton, Ky

I can watch this all day
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

Law and order SVU is my absolute favorite show. Always has me guessing and I can never take my eyes off the screen. The actors are awesome. It's so upsetting when the season is over and I have to wait! Lol
Megan G.
Megan G.
Crescent Spgs, KY

Hands down the best crime show ever if not the best show ever. It is my all time favorite shop. Benson is amazing and makes the show incredible.
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

My favorite show ever! seen ever episode at least 5 times each (not joking neither ha) !
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL

I love this show more than anything else on TV! I can watch it over and over again without getting tired of it. I watch it every time it comes on TV, even the really old ones that I have watched a thousand times! I hope this show stays on for many years to come!
Kelsa j.
Kelsa j.

Nit the same after elliot left but still a great very real show. I love watching reruns on WE tv, IN television and whoever else plays them. If I can't find anything else I will find SVU and watch it all day.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now