Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI

There are always marathons on tv! I love this show so much! SVU is my favorite, I love the cases and trying to figure out who's the bad guy along with the detectives.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX

LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Casey E.
Casey E.
Inez, KY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!! It's the perfect thing to watch when you sitting home a night or early in the morning! It's such a thriller and mystery, the whole time you are watching you're trying to figure out who the rapist and killer was and it always ends up being a great episode!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Pharr, TX

Mariska is truly a goddess! She is the ultimate female empowerment! I love love love this show!!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL

ok so i absolutely love this show i loved it even more before stabler left . this show is pretty awesome in my opinion
Shandi B.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL

I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Christina N.
Christina N.

I love this show!!!! Whenever there's a marathon I love to binge watch this whenever it's on TV! This is one of my favorite shows, but some of the episodes are so funny and ridiculous!! However, I can't stop watching!
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL

I'll watch this show all day everyday.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA

Love this show. I wish Stabler was still on it

It's one of my favorite shows I watch
Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , CT

I can never get enough of this show. Anytime there is a marathon I cant walk away. I love it. It will be a classic.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now