Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Me gustan las series que te ponen a pensar y usar la inteligencia para resolver casos por eso me encanta!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Montreal
I love this show I watch every single day I wish Netflix would upload all the season so iCloud watch them
Joseline O.
Joseline O.
México, Tamaulipas Ciudad victoria
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very entertaining indeed. Many chapters to see, have to learn to see this excellent and very good things.
Lory B.
Lory B.
Adoro esse tipo de série, suspense, crimes, assisto sempre e faço maratonas com meu marido, super aprovo!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE
Use to watch this show with my gram all the time i just watched 10 seasons of it one of my favorite shows
Emily G.
Emily G.
Suspense, mystery, crime. This has got it all. I love trying to solve the cases before the characters do.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
This show is the best one yet!! Ive watched all the seasons over 9 times already since the show started!!
Keena B.
Keena B.
Love this show..watched it from the beginning until now..and I'm still watching it ro day.. live the show.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose
Sept. 30, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Muy buena serie me gusta mucho y además q dan muy variados los episodios y los actores me gustan denssiad
Amy B.
Amy B.
Lynn, MA
One of my all-time favorite shows love watching matinees of them love the characters love the storylines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?