Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

One of my all times favorites shows in tv. Is fascinating and very entertaining. I love the characters.
Bukky O.
Bukky O.

I am obsessed with this show. Love that you can get invested with the core characters eg Liz and Elliot
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Mag, NM

Great show it shows crime and how we fight it what is like in a court room it truly has taught me alot.
omaima t.
omaima t.
bolzano

one of my favorite programs ever i love the stories, actors and actoresses . i watched all the episodes
Praneeta L.
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta

Great show, I love murder mystery etc so I enjoy watching the is show. Thrilling show with great actors
I entertain me a little while I cook, although I prefer programs of home remodeling and interior design
fabiola z.
fabiola z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México

I love, my favorite program series, I like the song entry and themes that touch, I highly recommend it.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario

This show has changed so much over the years but some how you always tune in and are never disappointed
Wendy J.
Wendy J.

I really like this show but it's getting to the 'it needs to end soon' stage. It's getting repetitive.
julianny h.
julianny h.

I love this TV show
in general I like all detective series, this I like because they help abused women
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now