Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey E.
Casey E.
Inez, KY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!! It's the perfect thing to watch when you sitting home a night or early in the morning! It's such a thriller and mystery, the whole time you are watching you're trying to figure out who the rapist and killer was and it always ends up being a great episode!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL

ok so i absolutely love this show i loved it even more before stabler left . this show is pretty awesome in my opinion
Tina C.
Tina C.
Toney, AL

Out of all the Law & Orders this one is my fave. I like how they "take" real news and work into a story line. Makes you go hmmm...and sometimes when you think you know who done it and why...your wrong!
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL

I'll watch this show all day everyday.
Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , CT

I can never get enough of this show. Anytime there is a marathon I cant walk away. I love it. It will be a classic.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Absolutely Love This Show! I can watch it all day! Love Mariska (Benson) and Christopher (Stabler)
Lulu I.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Pharr, TX

Mariska is truly a goddess! She is the ultimate female empowerment! I love love love this show!!
jen b.
jen b.
NEWFIELD, NJ

My "pass the ice cream" show. I don't know how many stay at home dates I have had with my husband where we would eat ice cream and watch SVU. It is a strange combination, but it works. I love the older episodes with Olivia and Elliot!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now