Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Franchesca M.
Franchesca M.
Norco, CA
My all time favorite show !! It always has u on your feet and so many seasons it's great with Great actors !
Laura S.
Laura S.
Australia
Great actors and enticing story lines. Every episode is well executed, dramatic and keeps you on your toes.
michelle m.
michelle m.
Sometimes i want to be there, well not sometimes all the time! who doesn't love this serie? i really love it
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
London , Holborn
Amaro or Stabler? Amaro for me all the way however I never turn down the opportunity to watch Law and Order
Oriana C.
Oriana C.
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i miss the old characters but the drama it keeps gettin better! sometimes it makes me cry so rought so good
Camila P.
Camila P.
I love misterious that envolves law issues. Law & order is a good production with always a surprising end.
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
This show is okay ... It is sort of boring it is nothing compared to criminal minds now that is my show!!!
<3 LEGAL NÃO PASSA MUSICAS REPETIDAS GOSTO DA LOCUTOR VAI MUSICAS ATUAL , QQUE AMOO OUVI NO MEU DIA Á DIA.
Melhor seriado, muito verdadeiro, mostra a vida dos detetives, das vitimas e dos culpados como realmente é
Danii A.
Danii A.
Lloydminster
Good morning and I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so that is the way to the new other use it is not be
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?