Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Emily G.
Emily G.

Suspense, mystery, crime. This has got it all. I love trying to solve the cases before the characters do.
Me gustan las series que te ponen a pensar y usar la inteligencia para resolver casos por eso me encanta!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.

This show is the best one yet!! Ive watched all the seasons over 9 times already since the show started!!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE

Use to watch this show with my gram all the time i just watched 10 seasons of it one of my favorite shows
Lory B.
Lory B.

Adoro esse tipo de série, suspense, crimes, assisto sempre e faço maratonas com meu marido, super aprovo!
Joseline O.
Joseline O.
México, Tamaulipas Ciudad victoria

Very entertaining indeed. Many chapters to see, have to learn to see this excellent and very good things.
Keena B.
Keena B.

Love this show..watched it from the beginning until now..and I'm still watching it ro day.. live the show.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
San Jose

Muy buena serie me gusta mucho y además q dan muy variados los episodios y los actores me gustan denssiad
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ottawa

I love this show is watch it everyday all day with my husband and very interesting I recommend this show
Amy B.
Amy B.
Lynn, Massachusetts

One of my all-time favorite shows love watching matinees of them love the characters love the storylines
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now