Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stacia P.
Stacia P.
Bristol , CT

I can never get enough of this show. Anytime there is a marathon I cant walk away. I love it. It will be a classic.
Emily S.
Emily S.
State Line, IN

Ive watched this show for ever its so good I just miss stabler so much its still a good show its just not the same for me any more
Lulu I.
Lulu I.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite Law & Order ever! Love the story lines and the characters. Every single episode is great. I like to watch re-runs on netflix or whenever they air on tv. It's a must see!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN

I've been watching SVU since the very first episode of the first season.I thought I'd lose interest when Stabler went away.I usually hate it when TV series replace/change their lead characters but with SVU,good writers,good actors with great acting are more than enough to keep me hooked!
jen b.
jen b.
NEWFIELD, NJ

My "pass the ice cream" show. I don't know how many stay at home dates I have had with my husband where we would eat ice cream and watch SVU. It is a strange combination, but it works. I love the older episodes with Olivia and Elliot!
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.

This show is so great! It's the best one out of all the law and order shows! I am heartbroken they got rid of stabler but life goes on. I literally live for the marathons on USA characters welcome :)
Randi G.
Randi G.
Prentiss, MS

I love the actors and the story lines! It couldn't be any better! It is the most recorded show on my DVR!
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD

I have always liked this show. It is sadly the only one left on TV. It is not the same but the new cast is doing ok and getting better. I wish some of the main cast had not left but people do have to move on.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY

Love this show . It's so interesting and I love the whole cast . Once I hear it on tv I know it's time to watch it lol. Very good show and very good episodes.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV

I have been watching this show for years!! Love that it is still on and they are still putting great shows out!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now