Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sophony G.
Sophony G.

This is my favorite police series ever! Every time it comes on I het so excited. I love the characters
Ruquya A.
Ruquya A.

I totally love that show its so interesting and I like it so much I watch it all the time on Netflix
Wilma C.
Wilma C.
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway

One of my favorite series of all time. The episodes are interesting and similar to real life cases.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love this show! So entertaining, makes you never want to stop watching. i would definitely recommend
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
St. John's, NL

Love this show. Always makes me feel sad or happy, I always watch if it's on TV because it's so good
Julie B.
Julie B.
Cornwall , Ontario

This is an oldie but a goodie it's always a good story line and keeps me entertained while watching!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN

Have been watching from beginning love Benson she is a
great actor some scenes can really get to you
Selena S.
Selena S.

Love law& order!! All the episodes are so good and thrilling! I love crimanal shows always excited!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

Love this show. There's a lot of reruns on but I watch it anyway. Olivia Benson is a great actress!
Giovanna M.
Giovanna M.

Magnífica serie profunda divertida y además con casos muy buenos que siempre te dejan una enseñanza
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now