Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD

Who doesn't like Law and Order?? I can't think of one person. lol It doesn't matter if its SVU or the original series, I can watch them constantly. Very realistic
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

I lov.e this show because it deals with sexual assault, a crime that this country still has not come to terms with. And we see all sorts of sex crimes. It's informative and always interesting. The characters are well written and intense. I highly recommend this show.
Sireeta J.
Sireeta J.
Hoboken, NJ

This show is so addicting, I watch it on Wednesdays, during the USA marathon, andon Netflix. I got some pretty good information from this show for my criminal justice classes.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

This show always keeps me at the edge of my seat. It is extremely well written and always has a great story line. The actors are fantastic and some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend giving this show a try if you have never seen it before. It touches on real life situations and it always keeps my attention.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC

I love this show ! once you watch it you get super hooked. watch every wed on nbc and every Sunday they give a marathon , I've probably seen the same episodes over and over but honestly it never gets boring . I love it , but without elliot it is'nt the same =(
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA

I love this show. since the first episode that i saw, i have been hooked. i watch the marathons every week on usa. i was lucky of enough to attend a taping the show when my cousin was guest starring on it. great show.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

There's always something different. Love how Benson and Stabler connect with the victims and their families so much. This show gets intense, once you start watching, you can't stop.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.

This show is addicting and is very mysterious. Each episode has an amazing plot that will leave you wanting more. Can't get enough.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mcallen, TX

I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now