Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paige B.
Paige B.
Park City, KY

I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

I'm such a big stabler fan that I was hesitant about the new episodes. But they've kept my attention. Olivia's really grown since Elliot left, and the drama is so interesting.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI

One of my all time favorite TV series. Love the story lines and characters and that it promo toes awareness for a population usually underserved.
Julie V.
Julie V.

Law & Order: SVU is our go to show when nothing else is on. We love the characters and drama. It's one of few shows that never gets old.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

Once you start watching, you get attatched to the characters and are drawn into the case rooting for benson and stabler! i watch the older episodes because i love the stabler/benson duo!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.

Love this show -- can't watch it before bed though! I love the actress Mariska hargitay -- she does a lot of work for supporting women in domestic violence situations
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX

This show is everything. its the only law and order that i like to watch. it is ALWAYS on TV and i love that, i am always able to catch it
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA

I love SVU, it's my favorite Law & Order. Sometimes they get the people, sometimes they don't. Not always the same endings and they switch up the characters.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now