Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo

I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH

Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX

SVU is the best police drama ever, it's been running for 15 years and it's better than ever. They keep it interesting by using current issues and personal drama from the squad. If you are looking for some drama and suspense on your Wednesday night? watch SVU.

ding dong the beast is gone :D
(NBC RENEW SVU)
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA

The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
amanda m.
amanda m.

Its a really great show. At least i think it is!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA

This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Little Canada

This show is the best out there I love how they work hard to find out what happened in the story and make sure the bad one pays
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA

This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.

Got sucked in this show by my best friend and what i really like about this show is that all the crime analogy and steps and what REALLY takes to solve a crime on TV.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now