Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Éveny R.
Éveny R.
Uma das séries mais longas que acompanho. Todos os dias divido pelo menos uma horinha dos meus dias com a Olivia.
Katharine L.
Katharine L.
Hamilton
This show is very intense and not for everyone. It is very intriguing and thrilling . I really enjoy watching it.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Oct. 9, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Serie en la cual la podemos ver de manera familir, me encantan los actores y los temas a tratar de cada capitulo.
sol m.
sol m.
nueva york
La ley y el orden unidad de victimas especiales , me encantan todos los actores, quisiera trabajar ahí alguna vez
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Love watching law and order. Very well written story. Not predictable. Keeps you in suspense until the very end.
nafisatu a.
nafisatu a.
I like the diversity of situations in the episodes. It tackles controversial subjects to start the conversation.
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Ceiba, PR
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always love the show although I still miss Stabler. Still Mariska is great and I recommend it to all my friends,
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Bogotá D.C - Colombia.
I love the cases that you can find in this program because is the true, you can find this cases in the real word
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.
Law and order is also another favorite show of mine , leaves you at the end of your seat and is worth the watch
Armani F.
Armani F.
I love watching this show it keeps me engaged and always guessing using my brain it's like a modern day whodunit
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?