Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love this shoe Olivia is amazing. The show being me suspense and thrill. A show solving crimes is fun to watch.
amina h.
amina h.

i like every thing with crime and lawyers so this serie is one of my best series , its different and suspenceful
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.

Law and order is also another favorite show of mine , leaves you at the end of your seat and is worth the watch
Colleen S.
Colleen S.

Love watching law and order. Very well written story. Not predictable. Keeps you in suspense until the very end.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Bogotá D.C - Colombia.

I love the cases that you can find in this program because is the true, you can find this cases in the real word
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Ceiba, PR

Always love the show although I still miss Stabler. Still Mariska is great and I recommend it to all my friends,
Ley y orden: Unidad de Víctimas Especiales si eres victimas de tus derechos te lo recomiendo es super confiables
Angela S.
Angela S.
Innisfil, Ontario

Amazing show and cast, I look forward to it each week. Story lines keep you engaged and on the edge of your seat
Lois P.
Lois P.

This show definitely keeps the audience captivated giving them drama, action, suspense and sometimes horros jaja
nafisatu a.
nafisatu a.

I like the diversity of situations in the episodes. It tackles controversial subjects to start the conversation.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now