Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Dianne T.
Dianne T.
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This program is great especially for people who like action and police issues, the plot in all cases is very good.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm addicted to watching crime dramas. I like the realism this show has. It also uses real life crimes to portray.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL
Love this show! Very intense. Full of twists and turns. I watch this a lot on my free time! A great show to watch!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Me encanta los casos..uno aprende cada día como defenderse y lo que las malas personas planean y piensan muy bueno
C P.
C P.
Edmonton, AB
Love this show, have been watching since it began. I always receive the various season DVDs as gifts at Christmas.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

good series .. with good practical cases for future lawyers ... I just do not you take the sequence of the seasons
keiko c.
keiko c.
trujillo
me gusta todo de crímenes, de autopsias así que esa serie me gusta, ya que puedo resolver casos a la vez con ellos
Cara D.
Cara D.
I've watched this show for years and it never gets boring or old. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley.
Mara L.
Mara L.
Caracas
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is one of my best TV shows, although I prefer the version UVE. It looks like CSI but this show is better hahah.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Kingston
Sept. 25, 2016, 6:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best crime drama on tv! Not safe for kids to watch but I love Detective Benson! She is badass and a strong woman!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?