Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
BRONX, NY

Was hooked on this show when I was pregnant with my son. The dynamic between Stabler and Benson was the best thing for me.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

Once you start watching, you get attatched to the characters and are drawn into the case rooting for benson and stabler! i watch the older episodes because i love the stabler/benson duo!
Bella D.
Bella D.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is my all time favorite show of all time . The actors are feat the plot is great and I am always guessing
megan l.
megan l.
lacombe, la

Law and order is the best show around. Even though actors are being killed off and removed it's still good. Olivia makes an amazing mother. Especially the way she protected Noah in the playground. This is a show you must watch.
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.

Love this show -- can't watch it before bed though! I love the actress Mariska hargitay -- she does a lot of work for supporting women in domestic violence situations
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

I have watched this show for about 6 yrs religiously! I DVR it now so I make sure to never miss anything. I must admit I miss Stabler(sp).
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
denton, TX

This show is everything. its the only law and order that i like to watch. it is ALWAYS on TV and i love that, i am always able to catch it
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This show is highly addictive and reruns usually show on a marathon status. I've been known to waste a good 12 hrs on my day off watching these episodes. Gotta love Mariska Hargitay!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH

I've been watching this show for what feels like forever. It's the only of the Law and Order series I ever do watch. Gotta say, I don't watch as regularly though since it's no longer Stabler and Benson.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD

Who doesn't like Law and Order?? I can't think of one person. lol It doesn't matter if its SVU or the original series, I can watch them constantly. Very realistic
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now