Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Hamilton

Love how intense it is and how they are so ma y oedifiles out there and how they are dedicated to their jobs
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.

es muy interesante ver los diferentes casos que presentan en la serie y muy entretenida tiene mucho suspenso
Laura S.
Laura S.
Australia

Great actors and enticing story lines. Every episode is well executed, dramatic and keeps you on your toes.
michelle m.
michelle m.

Sometimes i want to be there, well not sometimes all the time! who doesn't love this serie? i really love it
Anisah R.
Anisah R.
Holborn, London, England

Amaro or Stabler? Amaro for me all the way however I never turn down the opportunity to watch Law and Order
Oriana C.
Oriana C.

i miss the old characters but the drama it keeps gettin better! sometimes it makes me cry so rought so good
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA

This show is okay ... It is sort of boring it is nothing compared to criminal minds now that is my show!!!
Danii A.
Danii A.
Lloydminster

Good morning and I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so that is the way to the new other use it is not be
<3 LEGAL NÃO PASSA MUSICAS REPETIDAS GOSTO DA LOCUTOR VAI MUSICAS ATUAL , QQUE AMOO OUVI NO MEU DIA Á DIA.
Melhor seriado, muito verdadeiro, mostra a vida dos detetives, das vitimas e dos culpados como realmente é
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now