Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Maria M.
Maria M.

big fan. although since i had the baby some of the episodes freak me out a bit too much.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA

This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I love svu so much!!! I've seen every season! I thought for sure it wouldnt be good after elliot was off the show but they find ways to keep you watching. It's really addicting to watch
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA

This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA

I love SVU, it's my favorite Law & Order. Sometimes they get the people, sometimes they don't. Not always the same endings and they switch up the characters.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

I have always loved law and order and SVU is my favorite, i love Stabler, to bad he left the show
megan l.
megan l.
lacombe, la

Law and order is the best show around. Even though actors are being killed off and removed it's still good. Olivia makes an amazing mother. Especially the way she protected Noah in the playground. This is a show you must watch.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Park City, KY

I have(at 17 years old) watched this show for as long as I can remember. It has literally been running for most of my life, and that in itself should tell you how great a show it is(would've been cancelled a LONG time ago if ratings weren't supporting it). I love how each episode is unique and it's so nice for those days when you're really sick and they have a marathon running. You can just curl up and be a couch potato for a day with some good quality entertainment. I've loved watching the storyline grow just as much as the main focus of each episode. Definitely recommended.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now