Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

Ah mistery of each case the resultados is awesome i love that in the end this law helping víctima and victimizers
sol m.
sol m.
nueva york

La ley y el orden unidad de victimas especiales , me encantan todos los actores, quisiera trabajar ahí alguna vez
Erika P.
Erika P.

Serie en la cual la podemos ver de manera familir, me encantan los actores y los temas a tratar de cada capitulo.
Gabriela Esmeralda A.
Gabriela Esmeralda A.
Tijuana

Me encanta, es una serie muy emocionante, me gusta mucho los casos que ponen, te mantienen picado con el programa
Éveny R.
Éveny R.

Uma das séries mais longas que acompanho. Todos os dias divido pelo menos uma horinha dos meus dias com a Olivia.
Katharine L.
Katharine L.
Hamilton

This show is very intense and not for everyone. It is very intriguing and thrilling . I really enjoy watching it.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I love that program is one of my favorites, I get bored seeing it
I recommend to view one day of rest with family
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Springhill, NS

my favorite show of all time! I never miss an episode and have been watching this show since it came onto the air
Nikole K.
Nikole K.

I own every episode of this show. Its so addictive, i can never stop watching it. I have seen them numerous times
Sara R.
Sara R.
Kingston

Best crime drama on tv! Not safe for kids to watch but I love Detective Benson! She is badass and a strong woman!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now