Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ivelisse M.
Ivelisse M.
san juan
entertaining if it comes to cases that have some things in real life is changed a bit although the istoria but good
Shannen M.
Shannen M.
Favorite show!! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. Just finished season 17. Every season is amazing
Angie C.
Angie C.
I like that show, it's very interesting and it shows you a little bit of how it's like to work in an investigation.
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Ottawa
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show but can get a bit repetitive after a few season. Similar criminal show to CSI or NCIS or criminal minds.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Hanna
One of the best shows I have ever watched. I love the storylines. One of the best drama series I have ever watched.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
thorold
Oct. 7, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show I could watch it all day. Love the way the show uses everyday life. I tell everyone to watch this.
Joana G.
Joana G.
I cant get enough of this !! It's addictive ahah
I wake up in my vacations and I just watch all the episodes I can
keiko c.
keiko c.
trujillo
me gusta todo de crímenes, de autopsias así que esa serie me gusta, ya que puedo resolver casos a la vez con ellos
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm addicted to watching crime dramas. I like the realism this show has. It also uses real life crimes to portray.
Dianne T.
Dianne T.
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This program is great especially for people who like action and police issues, the plot in all cases is very good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?