Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kady S.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies

I know the words to the starting so good! who doesn't? this show is so addicting and deals with real life problems!
C P.
C P.
Edmonton, AB

Love this show, have been watching since it began. I always receive the various season DVDs as gifts at Christmas.
Joana G.
Joana G.

I cant get enough of this !! It's addictive ahah
I wake up in my vacations and I just watch all the episodes I can
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

Love this show! Very intense. Full of twists and turns. I watch this a lot on my free time! A great show to watch!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

good series .. with good practical cases for future lawyers ... I just do not you take the sequence of the seasons
Dianne T.
Dianne T.

This program is great especially for people who like action and police issues, the plot in all cases is very good.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm addicted to watching crime dramas. I like the realism this show has. It also uses real life crimes to portray.
Mara L.
Mara L.
Caracas

It is one of my best TV shows, although I prefer the version UVE. It looks like CSI but this show is better hahah.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Me encanta los casos..uno aprende cada día como defenderse y lo que las malas personas planean y piensan muy bueno
Cara D.
Cara D.

I've watched this show for years and it never gets boring or old. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?