Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Buffalo , Mo

I love this show! The characters are great and most episodes have me cry at least once. It can be so depressing but I can never stop watching.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA

I love SVU, it's my favorite Law & Order. Sometimes they get the people, sometimes they don't. Not always the same endings and they switch up the characters.
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX

SVU is the best police drama ever, it's been running for 15 years and it's better than ever. They keep it interesting by using current issues and personal drama from the squad. If you are looking for some drama and suspense on your Wednesday night? watch SVU.

ding dong the beast is gone :D
(NBC RENEW SVU)
Kaitie R.
Kaitie R.
Fort Sill, OK

I Love this show! I wish 'Elliot' was still on though, there was nothing like seeing some good cop Olivia and bad cop Elliot
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Titusville, PA

Great show! It has great story lines and unexpected twists. This show never fails to keep me interested.
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA

The moment you start watching an episode, it will suck you in! They are so interesting. Even with Stabler gone, I still watch SVU and enjoy it. I really do think Amaro & Rollins are a good fit for the show. The storylines never bore me and always keep us on our toes.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL

Ahh i constantly find myself getting lost in million hour marathons of this show. I love it.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Boyce, LA

This show keeps me on the edge of my seat, especially when Olivia was kidnapped..both times!. Doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a soap opera. Just don't want them to get rid of any more of the originals.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA

This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA

I love this show. since the first episode that i saw, i have been hooked. i watch the marathons every week on usa. i was lucky of enough to attend a taping the show when my cousin was guest starring on it. great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now