Add a Photo

Maria A.
Maria A.
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Great show.
If you like criminal shows this one is a must watch as well. Every season is better than the one before.
Yissell G.
Yissell G.
México
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta muchísimo esta serie es una de mis favoritas, me gustan todas sus temporadas y nunca me aburro de verlas
Shannen M.
Shannen M.
Favorite show!! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. Just finished season 17. Every season is amazing
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Oh man this is my favourite show, team Olivia and Elliot! Their relationship is so amazing, ugh I can't get enough!
Graça C.
Graça C.
Very nice show, it has an amazing cast and you can learn some stuff out of it. I, personally, love to see the show!
Angie C.
Angie C.
I like that show, it's very interesting and it shows you a little bit of how it's like to work in an investigation.
pamela r.
pamela r.
E um program super interessante eu vivo assistindo me divirto um pouco com esse program pela seu modo de representa
Letisia A.
Letisia A.
Bandung
I like stories about detectives, and this series offer a different angle and seems more real. The actors are great.
Kady S.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies
I know the words to the starting so good! who doesn't? this show is so addicting and deals with real life problems!
Ivelisse M.
Ivelisse M.
san juan
entertaining if it comes to cases that have some things in real life is changed a bit although the istoria but good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?