Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Keisha W.
Keisha W.

One of the best TV shows of all time. I have watched this show for years! The characters are always great even those who are special guests. The story of each show is always enticing and keeps you on your toes. I recommend if you haven't watched it to at least give it a try!
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Asheville, NC

I watch this whenever I can when it is on. I like this over the other Law and Orders because it seems more real and the actors seem more genuine. I have several especially with Elliot. The actors bring the characters to life and give them heart and I feel it is a must watch.
Annelle B.
Annelle B.
Darien, GA

Ole Olivia Benson is my spirit animal. I miss Elliott Stabler, but Olivia is a TOTAL bada$$ and is a great character to empower women!! The shows are not too far from reality and are based on events that could really happen, so it's not too far fetched and I appreciate that.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Bryan, TX

One of my all time favorites,I was introduced to this show at a young age,by my Mom amd zi still try to keep up with it. Detective Stabler and Benson are amazing and even though Stabler is no longer on the show Benson is still amazing and I am starting to like Amanda Rollins
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

I could watch this everyday, and I usually do. I have watched probably ever episode, and I will watch the same episode as a rerun anytime it's on tv. While the material may not be for everyone I think the acting is great and it tells everything from a real life point of view
Diana B.
Diana B.
Indio, CA

If you are home and bored you can always count on SVU and Olivia Benson to pick you up! This I basically the go to went home sick for the day series! It's always on and you will never cease to be surprised at what new story line comes up! It's the best part about television!
Nichelle J.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been watching this show since I was a kid, and its hard not to be hooked. It compares to no other show, because some of the episodes are loosely based on events that have actually taken place. I love how we see the growth of the characters in a time that is realistic!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL

Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY

This shown is super addicting! Really draws you in. There are several similar crime shows out there but this is one of my favorites. Has some really well known actors and they do a great job! As every episode is different I don't have a favorite scene. Definitely recommend!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, Mi

I've been watching the show for years and still can't get enough. I identify with the characters and I'm always interested in their stories as well as the story per week of what will happen and what crime is committed. It's very realistic and so entertaining and educational
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?