BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Law & Order: SVU
This show has so many plot twists and just keeps you very interested. There are may shows similar like Criminal Minds but it is different in other ways. The actors are amazing and portray the character perfectly. I think it is a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA
I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Emily E.
Emily E.
The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY
Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I have long time been a huge fan of this show since way back in season 1 with Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler! I am a huge Mariska Hargitay fan and always will be! She brings such an amazing female presence to this show. Great cases, great acting, I love this show!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?