Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
This show has so many plot twists and just keeps you very interested. There are may shows similar like Criminal Minds but it is different in other ways. The actors are amazing and portray the character perfectly. I think it is a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
While some shows get annoying after time, Law & Order SVU is a show that I could watch all day long! This is a great drama series that is great for all those over 14 (it might be too mature for anyone younger). The acting on this show is amazing and the drama is realistic.
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY
Sept. 29, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
Julia J.
Julia J.
I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?