Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME BECAUSE THE GREAT CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS GREAT. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM APART OF THE TEAM ON THE SHOW. I FEEL LIKE IM AN INVESTIGATOR AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.YOU MUST WATCH IT IS AMZING SHOW. IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX

My all time favorite show! All the seasons are available on Hulu and all the other seasons are available on Netflix. Great drama!!!! This show isn't for everyone because it can get morbid and disheartening like most crime shows, but the crimes are centered sensitive topics.
Jamika P.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS

I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, Mi

I've been watching the show for years and still can't get enough. I identify with the characters and I'm always interested in their stories as well as the story per week of what will happen and what crime is committed. It's very realistic and so entertaining and educational
Elycia S.
Elycia S.

This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA

I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Eli D.
Eli D.
New Orleans

Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
debbie a.
debbie a.
Port Charlotte, FL

I do not enjoy many TV shows but Law and Order SVU keeps my interest and makes me want to watch more. The characters are amazing and the show always has twists and turns so you are not sure which way it is going to go. I recommended this to my sister and now she watches it.
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH

I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL

I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now