Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sophie O.
Sophie O.

I've never been a consistent watcher of Law and Order SVU, but the episodes I have seen have been awesome. There is a background storyline that I don't always keep up with, but each episode is different enough to keep you interested. Great actors, also Ice-T is in it so come on
Shelley L.
Shelley L.

This is such a classic show. Always a new story, great plot, great acting, lovely guest stars. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat and love that it's filmed in NYC so I can spot out what area they're in. There's a reason why SVU survived of all the Law & Order spinoffs!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA

Awe Law and Order one of the few shows on TV that can hold my attention. That's regular TV NOT NETFLIX or cable shows. And SVU is my fav. The actors do an amazing job and I love how they show not only the police work also the court side of each case. Yes this is worth watching.
Rakel M.
Rakel M.
Sterling Heights, MI

This is my favorite show of all time. The actors and actresses are so amazing and their acting is really good. This show is similar to the other law and order shows, but better. I don't have a favorite scene because it's all so good. Yes I would recommend watching it to others.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Greenville sc

Law and order svu has always been one of my favorites. Benson and stabler work hard together to solve the cases despite what is going on in their personal lives. The suspense and drama is great too. It is intriguing to watch how they slowly put the case together piece by piece.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI

I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD

One of the shows I stay current with and religious DVR. I love that the USA station usually has marathons. All the plots are gripping and even more so when the writers pull inspiration for the story from the headlines. If you like crime shows of any kind, this is up your alley.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI

I enjoy the show. I like to try and figure out who did what before the show ends. It's really fun when the storyline has lots of twists. A bonus is that the storylines many times give me an opportunity to teach my daughters life lessons...to help them be more aware and careful.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA

Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
Maria Florencia G.
Maria Florencia G.
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires

One of the most amazing TV shows of all time. I'm obsessed with it. All of the actors are amazing and act incredibly good. One of my favorite seasons is 17 especially cause Olivia and Noah are the cutest together. It's definitely a MUST watch cause it doesn't compare to others.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now