BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
Pop Culture Expert
While some shows get annoying after time, Law & Order SVU is a show that I could watch all day long! This is a great drama series that is great for all those over 14 (it might be too mature for anyone younger). The acting on this show is amazing and the drama is realistic.
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA
I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
HALEINA P.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh
Law and Order SVU is my all time favorite show ever. I love Olivia and the rest of the SVU crew. Although I think the nature of the show is upsetting with all of the crime in the world, I love the way the actors work together to solve the crimes and take down the bad guys.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I have long time been a huge fan of this show since way back in season 1 with Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler! I am a huge Mariska Hargitay fan and always will be! She brings such an amazing female presence to this show. Great cases, great acting, I love this show!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?