10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Very nice series. Worth spending time on them. Not only fans of this type of series would like it. Good actors and good acting.
Talk about an addiction to a TV show that can go on for years, there are so many episodes you can just binge watch all day long
This is a great show it is literally my favorite. I watch it everyday. it is like the only show I watch it is amazing! Love it!
This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Love the mystery in this show. Makes me give more respect to the people who defend our society and keep it safe from predators.
I've seen them all and I love this show and Ice T is my all time favorite person. So is everyone else but he is a great actor
my fav show for sure, i could watch this over and over, something about it i just love, its not the same as other crime shows.
love the show easy to get hooked on the story line every episode is better then the last have recommended it and they loved it
It's ok and I believe it's for adults. It's a good program to have a free time pass on. It's about laws and their regulations.
Love this show! The actors are amazing and the episodes are always so exciting. SUV is definitely my favorite Law and Order!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos