Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI

I've been watching this show for years. One of my favorite shows of all time. I stopped watching when Chris Meloni left the show.
Leisha R.
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX

This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
Abby K.
Abby K.
State College, PA

Each episode tops the next. After fifteen seasons, it is still enthralling and a thrill to watch Benson and the crew fight crime in NYC. Not as graphic as CSI, and I love that they show crimes from start to finish.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Antioch, CA

Law and Order SVU>>> Law and Order criminal intent >>> law and order.. OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ALL THE WAY
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL

No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ

I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles, Ca

This is my favorite show. Been watching it since the beginning!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

This show never gets old. I love that it is a different story every week, but there is always an underlying plot. I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has in store!
Gina R.
Gina R.

I love Law & Order: SVU. Me and my roommate will usually spend all day on
Sundays watching the marathons. They are always so interesting and who doesn't love seeing which celebrity will guest star next!
Laurie p.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH

Can never get enough of Olivia and Stabler and all the rest of the crew. We watch reruns all the time because it is that good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now