Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Hanna

One of the best shows I have ever watched. I love the storylines. One of the best drama series I have ever watched.
Yissell G.
Yissell G.
México

Me encanta muchísimo esta serie es una de mis favoritas, me gustan todas sus temporadas y nunca me aburro de verlas
Graça C.
Graça C.

Very nice show, it has an amazing cast and you can learn some stuff out of it. I, personally, love to see the show!
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

Oh man this is my favourite show, team Olivia and Elliot! Their relationship is so amazing, ugh I can't get enough!
Shannen M.
Shannen M.

Favorite show!! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. Just finished season 17. Every season is amazing
Letisia A.
Letisia A.
Bandung

I like stories about detectives, and this series offer a different angle and seems more real. The actors are great.
pamela r.
pamela r.

E um program super interessante eu vivo assistindo me divirto um pouco com esse program pela seu modo de representa
Ivelisse M.
Ivelisse M.
san juan

entertaining if it comes to cases that have some things in real life is changed a bit although the istoria but good
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Ottawa

Great show but can get a bit repetitive after a few season. Similar criminal show to CSI or NCIS or criminal minds.
Kady S.
Kady S.
Trinidad,West Indies

I know the words to the starting so good! who doesn't? this show is so addicting and deals with real life problems!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?