Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Éveny R.
Éveny R.

Uma das séries mais longas que acompanho. Todos os dias divido pelo menos uma horinha dos meus dias com a Olivia.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Kingston

Best crime drama on tv! Not safe for kids to watch but I love Detective Benson! She is badass and a strong woman!
Nikole K.
Nikole K.

I own every episode of this show. Its so addictive, i can never stop watching it. I have seen them numerous times
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Springhill, NS

my favorite show of all time! I never miss an episode and have been watching this show since it came onto the air
Katharine L.
Katharine L.
Hamilton

This show is very intense and not for everyone. It is very intriguing and thrilling . I really enjoy watching it.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.

Love watching law and order. Very well written story. Not predictable. Keeps you in suspense until the very end.
Armani F.
Armani F.

I love watching this show it keeps me engaged and always guessing using my brain it's like a modern day whodunit
amina h.
amina h.

i like every thing with crime and lawyers so this serie is one of my best series , its different and suspenceful
Ley y orden: Unidad de Víctimas Especiales si eres victimas de tus derechos te lo recomiendo es super confiables
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Ceiba, PR

Always love the show although I still miss Stabler. Still Mariska is great and I recommend it to all my friends,
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now