Add a Photo

Photos (23)
gloria s.
gloria s.
Kailua Kona, HI

I love this show its so good one of the best shows i think I'm so involved in this show. its the best.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI

I've been watching this show for years. One of my favorite shows of all time. I stopped watching when Chris Meloni left the show.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jacksonville, FL

It's gritty and dark, but it gives viewers an inside look on heinous crimes. Benson is the best and when Stabler was on the show, he was perfect. I wished Stabler hadn't been married, so he and Benson could've been together. The cases are always so interesting.
Marialejandra P.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL

Secial Victims Unit. Amazing!!! The way how the caracters deal with the victims in the process to find the guilty is interesting. good actors, amazing script, every single eisode is different from the other. I recommend it if you like crime series
Katie B.
Katie B.
Aurora, NE

I am soo addicted to this show. I am obsessed, though, I am sad that Stabler left...I really hope that they keep the powerful plot lines coming!
Leisha R.
Leisha R.
Sulphur Springs, TX

This show and how it deals with real life situations have to be applauded for the awareness it brings. It is harsh, for sure, but it has become a voice for so many victims that may well be encouraged to stand up for themselves through the influence of this show. Quality acting and emotional storylines that are consistently good.
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ

I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
Erinn B.
Erinn B.
Harvest, AL

No matter how long this show is on you can't help but to get hooked into the story lines. Like most viewers, if I start one I have to finish it so it's pretty easy to lose time in them.
Virginia M.

My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Antioch, CA

Law and Order SVU>>> Law and Order criminal intent >>> law and order.. OLIVIA BENSON AND ELLIOT STABLER ALL THE WAY
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now