Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Silvia P.
Silvia P.

Love this program. Have been watching it since it began. Stories are related to real life and one can relate to them.
Maria A.
Maria A.

Great show.
If you like criminal shows this one is a must watch as well. Every season is better than the one before.
victoria o.
victoria o.

Aveces lo veo y son interesantes los casos como los resuelve y todo eso no
Pues muy buen programa asi aprendemos mas
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

This is the best show ever! Look forward to watching it everyday! Never gets old. Everyone needs to watch this show!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Oromocto, NB

Been on for years, watched it since I was a kid, never seen a rerun, always entertaining. Never dull. That's forsure
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

This is one of my favorite series in the world. I love the story, the characters, and soundtrack. I love the scenes
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
laredo, texas

Favorite show!! I can binge watch this. This is the only law and order show i watch. So many episodes to choose from
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Quando comecei a assistir Law & Order, pude perceber que mal conseguiria esperar para assistir o próximo capítulo...
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
thorold

I love this show I could watch it all day. Love the way the show uses everyday life. I tell everyone to watch this.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Hanna

One of the best shows I have ever watched. I love the storylines. One of the best drama series I have ever watched.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now