Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Catalina A.
Catalina A.

Muestran lo que en realidad sucede con esas vĂ­ctimas y se van hasta el fondo del asunto para solucionar los problemas
Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Que serie legal gente se passa em nova iorque e muito legal mesmo vamos dar audiencia pra essa serie gente vamos la "
Maddison H.
Maddison H.

Absolutely love this product I never miss an episode! It's a good watch if you like detective work and crime solving.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Best show! I can't get enough of it! Always something happening and it leaves me on the edge of my seat every episode
erika L.
erika L.

It is a great series each case you get caught in their own way though not my favorite show I see very often very good
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Apo, Ae

I love this show! My husband and I always guess on "whodunit." Benson and the crew are BA and I'd trust them any day!
Ibily B.
Ibily B.

Esta serie es mi favorita , es muy pero muy buena la manera en como se explica cada caso, haciendo crecer el suspenso
Erika G.
Erika G.
Mississauga , Ontario

This show is an ultimate classic always keeping you on your toes for the years to come, this show will never get old.
Shannah A.
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC

I'm obsessed with crime shows. Law & Order: SVU is one of the best shows for anyone who is interested in criminology.
Silvia P.
Silvia P.

Love this program. Have been watching it since it began. Stories are related to real life and one can relate to them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now