Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Joana G.
Joana G.

I cant get enough of this !! It's addictive ahah
I wake up in my vacations and I just watch all the episodes I can
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

Love this show! Very intense. Full of twists and turns. I watch this a lot on my free time! A great show to watch!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

good series .. with good practical cases for future lawyers ... I just do not you take the sequence of the seasons
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm addicted to watching crime dramas. I like the realism this show has. It also uses real life crimes to portray.
C P.
C P.
Edmonton, AB

Love this show, have been watching since it began. I always receive the various season DVDs as gifts at Christmas.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Me encanta los casos..uno aprende cada día como defenderse y lo que las malas personas planean y piensan muy bueno
Cara D.
Cara D.

I've watched this show for years and it never gets boring or old. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley.
Éveny R.
Éveny R.

Uma das séries mais longas que acompanho. Todos os dias divido pelo menos uma horinha dos meus dias com a Olivia.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Kingston

Best crime drama on tv! Not safe for kids to watch but I love Detective Benson! She is badass and a strong woman!
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

Ah mistery of each case the resultados is awesome i love that in the end this law helping víctima and victimizers
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now