Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Wilmarie D.
Wilmarie D.

Is my favorite series of TV because the cases presented the realist society and reflect of like thinks people every day
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Azilda, Ontario

All time favorite show. Its been around forever, but never gets old. Always been interested in shows like this and CSI.
stefanie e.
stefanie e.

Love it! Always keeps me guessing and waiting on the next episode. Just great because I generally don't watch TV shows.
Elisabet L.
Elisabet L.
Antofagasta

is a interezante and drama series is great to see how each case is unfolding and this one trying to discover who did it
Myrna R.
Myrna R.

I love this show. i can sit and watch repeats as well as the new episodes. When this is on i do not change my channel.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Mérida

I'm a fan, I always like to see this serie, it's really interesting and reflect many cases of real life. Recomended ❤️
Michaela T.
Michaela T.

Leaves me guessing the whole episode , absolutely adore this series! Always recommend it to friends whenever possible.
Janet G.
Janet G.

Me encanta esta serie la veo siempre desde que era niña a mí y a mi familia nos encanta pasamos horas y horas viendola
Ibily B.
Ibily B.

Esta serie es mi favorita , es muy pero muy buena la manera en como se explica cada caso, haciendo crecer el suspenso
Shannah A.
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC

I'm obsessed with crime shows. Law & Order: SVU is one of the best shows for anyone who is interested in criminology.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?