Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA

This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY

I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL

I am addicted to this show! And I have been ever since I can remember. There is nothing quite like a show like this that keeps you glued to the TV
Maya H.
Maya H.

I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.

Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Parkton, NC

I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
jaymie m.
jaymie m.

I've been watching this show for years and it has always been one of my favorites. It is more realistic than a lot of other crime shows you see on TV nowadays, and that's one of the things I really like about it. I definitely recommend you watch it. Totally binge-worthy
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI

I watch it whenever I get the chance. I love it. I don't know what it is, but it's the only crime TV show I'll watch. No CSI or NCIS for me!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME

This show is so addicting! I love benson so much she is an amazing actress. I don't mind watching old episodes as well because this show is just that great. I wish stabler was still on the show though!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now