Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Letisia A.
Letisia A.
Bandung

I like stories about detectives, and this series offer a different angle and seems more real. The actors are great.
Angie C.
Angie C.

I like that show, it's very interesting and it shows you a little bit of how it's like to work in an investigation.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Hanna

One of the best shows I have ever watched. I love the storylines. One of the best drama series I have ever watched.
Mara L.
Mara L.
Caracas

It is one of my best TV shows, although I prefer the version UVE. It looks like CSI but this show is better hahah.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

Love this show! Very intense. Full of twists and turns. I watch this a lot on my free time! A great show to watch!
Dianne T.
Dianne T.

This program is great especially for people who like action and police issues, the plot in all cases is very good.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I'm addicted to watching crime dramas. I like the realism this show has. It also uses real life crimes to portray.
Joana G.
Joana G.

I cant get enough of this !! It's addictive ahah
I wake up in my vacations and I just watch all the episodes I can
C P.
C P.
Edmonton, AB

Love this show, have been watching since it began. I always receive the various season DVDs as gifts at Christmas.
Cara D.
Cara D.

I've watched this show for years and it never gets boring or old. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now