Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
the best series of criminal cases and police which stay with the excitement of knowing who was the case and how it ends.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Mayo, FL
Guilty pleasure show, Olivia Bension is my woman crush. It's definitely hard to stop watching an episode once you start.
Short F.
Short F.
Love this show very addictive to crime shows my number 1 crime show and they touch on some very real but touchy subjects
Arlene Y.
Arlene Y.
Ive been watching this show for years! I love it and cant get enough of this show I'm so hooked! To me its the best show!
Leah P.
Leah P.
The show is so well done that you believe you are watching a real court case I love this show and watch it every day !!
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Great TV show! All of us watch this! We watch the old episodes, new episodes, it never gets old! Good TV show to watch!
stefanie e.
stefanie e.
Love it! Always keeps me guessing and waiting on the next episode. Just great because I generally don't watch TV shows.
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
St. John's , NL
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Probably one of the best shows on tv. the cast is fantastic and work so well together. I will be sad when this one ends
Elisabet L.
Elisabet L.
Antofagasta
Oct. 3, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
is a interezante and drama series is great to see how each case is unfolding and this one trying to discover who did it
Mariana L.
Mariana L.
Ithis show has a little bit of suspense so i love it!!! I recommend if you love solve crimes and if you like sharades'n
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?