Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
This is my all time fav drama show. cannot beat it. old and new the episodes are gold. i love the mystery and the acting.
LaCrecia H.
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Law and order is a great show.. Its on like every day so i watch it as much as i can so i can keep up with whats going on
karina n.
karina n.
Es una de mis series favoritas, aun que me gustan mas los capitulos antiguos que los nuevos, pero me sigue gustando mucho
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
This show is almost too intense. I really like the characters and their compassion/passion for the victims of the crimes.
Leidivane O.
Leidivane O.
Salvador
I love cop shows, watch all the episodes and seasons, is definitely one of the series that can not miss on my day of rest
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Verdun, Quebec
Intense and sometimes sad but really portrays abuse victims well and brings light to the struggles of the justice system.
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show I've watched this show for almost 10 years and I love it is very interesting and the actors are de best.
viviana m.
viviana m.
Oct. 3, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Es un programa genial sus historias son tan ciertas y entretenidas también algo educativas los personajes son increibles
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
the best series of criminal cases and police which stay with the excitement of knowing who was the case and how it ends.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Mayo, FL
Guilty pleasure show, Olivia Bension is my woman crush. It's definitely hard to stop watching an episode once you start.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?