Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

This is the best show ever! Look forward to watching it everyday! Never gets old. Everyone needs to watch this show!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

This is one of my favorite series in the world. I love the story, the characters, and soundtrack. I love the scenes
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
laredo, texas

Favorite show!! I can binge watch this. This is the only law and order show i watch. So many episodes to choose from
Megan L.
Megan L.
Oromocto, NB

Been on for years, watched it since I was a kid, never seen a rerun, always entertaining. Never dull. That's forsure
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Quando comecei a assistir Law & Order, pude perceber que mal conseguiria esperar para assistir o próximo capítulo...
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Ottawa

Great show but can get a bit repetitive after a few season. Similar criminal show to CSI or NCIS or criminal minds.
Yissell G.
Yissell G.
México

Me encanta muchísimo esta serie es una de mis favoritas, me gustan todas sus temporadas y nunca me aburro de verlas
Graça C.
Graça C.

Very nice show, it has an amazing cast and you can learn some stuff out of it. I, personally, love to see the show!
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

Oh man this is my favourite show, team Olivia and Elliot! Their relationship is so amazing, ugh I can't get enough!
Shannen M.
Shannen M.

Favorite show!! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. Just finished season 17. Every season is amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now