10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
The truth I have not been able to enjoy completely, but enough that I could see me have captivates from the beginning to the end.
Very hooked on this show. Both my partner and I are watching the seasons again and love it, it's very intriguing and interesting
This is an oldie but a goodie especially if you like crime shows and suspense. I like just sitting on the sofa and watching this
Has always been a fave..I've seen every episode of this show..its still not as good as when Stabler was on it but i do enjoy it.
Otra de las series que se agregan a la lista de programas que veo en algunas ocaciones, entretenida para ver en mis ratos libres
If you are into A&E's The First48 you will love this series. It has just as much action plus more to keep a viewer wanting more.
If you're interested in crime related shows, this is pretty good. It is a little slow and boring, but the cases are interesting.
Amo essa serie, amo muito mesmo! Assisto todos os dias, os atores são maravilhosos, eles sabem muito bem interpretar o seu papel
I have been watching this show for years and it still doesn't get old. I am not sure how it's gonna be after Mariska leaves.....
May favorite show. Not my husband's cup of tea though so I have to sneak in episodes when he is not around to take the remote ;)
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos