Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
jaqueline v.
jaqueline v.

Un programa muy entretenido, ni te das cuenta ciuando pasa el tiempo porque de verdad que entretiene, tiene buena trama
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo

I love to watch , very good track every episode, every season and great , goto much to see, always watch love,love love
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
St. John's , NL

Probably one of the best shows on tv. the cast is fantastic and work so well together. I will be sad when this one ends
Espinoza L.
Espinoza L.

It is a show that I love, I do not get angry to see him. I like to see cases coming out and even when people leave dead
Mariana L.
Mariana L.

Ithis show has a little bit of suspense so i love it!!! I recommend if you love solve crimes and if you like sharades'n
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
venezuela

Law & orden es una seria de televisión del género policial y legal estadounidense. excelente serie, recommendada al 100%
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

Great TV show! All of us watch this! We watch the old episodes, new episodes, it never gets old! Good TV show to watch!
Harmony F.
Harmony F.

A classic that seems like it has really stood the test of time. Lots of triggers for sensitive people though, I'm sure.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , Ontario

I watch this all the time and I pretty much have seen all the episode and they are all amazing people that do the show.
Leah P.
Leah P.

The show is so well done that you believe you are watching a real court case I love this show and watch it every day !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?