Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
karina n.
karina n.

Es una de mis series favoritas, aun que me gustan mas los capitulos antiguos que los nuevos, pero me sigue gustando mucho
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Verdun, Quebec

Intense and sometimes sad but really portrays abuse victims well and brings light to the struggles of the justice system.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA

This is my all time fav drama show. cannot beat it. old and new the episodes are gold. i love the mystery and the acting.
viviana m.
viviana m.

Es un programa genial sus historias son tan ciertas y entretenidas también algo educativas los personajes son increibles
Arlene Y.
Arlene Y.

Ive been watching this show for years! I love it and cant get enough of this show I'm so hooked! To me its the best show!
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Mayo, FL

Guilty pleasure show, Olivia Bension is my woman crush. It's definitely hard to stop watching an episode once you start.
the best series of criminal cases and police which stay with the excitement of knowing who was the case and how it ends.
Short F.
Short F.

Love this show very addictive to crime shows my number 1 crime show and they touch on some very real but touchy subjects
Leah P.
Leah P.

The show is so well done that you believe you are watching a real court case I love this show and watch it every day !!
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

Great TV show! All of us watch this! We watch the old episodes, new episodes, it never gets old! Good TV show to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now