Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Buffalo, NY

This my favorite law show. It keeps you hooked until the end. I love watching it. I watch it everyday. You must see it. You ever know whats going to happen.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Dee V.
Dee V.

Been along time watcher and fan of the show for years now. its sad a lot of the times but still intresting and also very touching storylines.kinda makes you want to grab a tissue, lock your doors at night.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV

My husband and I watch this all the time. We watch the new episodes every week, we watch it whenever we come across marathons on USA, and we watch it on Netflix. It's a pretty dark show dealing with serious issues, but we love the drama and conflict resolution.
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY

I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Ciera F.
Ciera F.

Love this show! I can understand why it has been on so long. Love the older seasons with Barba the DA. I'm sure everyone has watched at last one episode but it always get me into it every time I start an episode.
Maya H.
Maya H.

I have been watching this show almost since the beginning Stabler has been gone for awhile now but I still miss him he and Liv were so good together I'm said the captain and my other fav left but I will watch tho show until it goes off air it's that good!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Lakewood, CA

Omg this show is so addicting. You watch one and then you end up watching a whole season 😩😩😩
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Parkton, NC

I just recently started watching this show, from season 1 I might add thanks to Hulu. I wish I would have heard about it a lot sooner because I love this show. It's a career field I've alway been interested in so this show is on point for me.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI

I watch it whenever I get the chance. I love it. I don't know what it is, but it's the only crime TV show I'll watch. No CSI or NCIS for me!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now