Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
This show is so good! I don't know how many seasons the show had been on the air but i've watching for a verrrrry long time!
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Toronto , ON
One of my favorites shows like since forever ! If u like mystery stories I recommended it will be the perfect show for u !
Saira A.
Saira A.
Los Angeles
Me encanta la ley y el orden, es muy buena la serie. Los protagonistas son muy interesantes, me encanta este tipo de series
Amy J.
Amy J.
Farmer City, IL
Don't care how long this show has been on it catches my attention and I can't turn away especially love to watch the reruns
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
because I love this series is full of suspense and mystery.
and it has cases of real life, things that can happen to anyone
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Toronto
Sept. 25, 2016, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all time favorites. Amazing show leaves me on the edge of my seat everytime. I love the dedicjation in each cash.
Shana H.
Shana H.
Springfield Gardens, New York
Every show follows the same pattern but somehow you're shocked by the end. I can see why it's been on for a million years.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Cranbrook
So good! Love this show! Haven't been able to follow every single episode, but I love that I can access it on Netflix now!
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Heights, OH
I can watch this show all day, even reruns! The show has always had a good cast and the story lines keep you wanting more.
Laurence F.
Laurence F.
This is my all time favorite show! I've seen every episode. If you like crime shows with a lot of action I recommend this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?