Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Apo, Ae

I love this show! My husband and I always guess on "whodunit." Benson and the crew are BA and I'd trust them any day!
erika L.
erika L.

It is a great series each case you get caught in their own way though not my favorite show I see very often very good
Shannah A.
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC

I'm obsessed with crime shows. Law & Order: SVU is one of the best shows for anyone who is interested in criminology.
Sian B.
Sian B.

My fave programme love the different story lines and the acting is always awesome. There's always something different
Silvia P.
Silvia P.

Love this program. Have been watching it since it began. Stories are related to real life and one can relate to them.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

This is the best show ever! Look forward to watching it everyday! Never gets old. Everyone needs to watch this show!
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Quando comecei a assistir Law & Order, pude perceber que mal conseguiria esperar para assistir o próximo capítulo...
Maria A.
Maria A.

Great show.
If you like criminal shows this one is a must watch as well. Every season is better than the one before.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

This is one of my favorite series in the world. I love the story, the characters, and soundtrack. I love the scenes
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
laredo, texas

Favorite show!! I can binge watch this. This is the only law and order show i watch. So many episodes to choose from
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now