Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA

What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Grisel G.
Grisel G.

I love the program and this study laws, no matter the time cases are simply timeless and according to our social reality
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv

I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH

Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA

These are stories lovely based on real events. Which is frightening to know this is happening around us on a daily. Of course it's awesome how they always catch the bad guy!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Severn, MD

While it's the same basic plot over and over, it never gets old. The main characters chemistry and backstories are amazing and quite entertaining. Also it's almost always on, so that's something you can count on.
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.

Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West haven, Ct

I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now