Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
edith a.
edith a.
Me gusta es una serie sub realista, tiene una produccion enorme cada capitulo promete mas interes y es perfecta para mi gusto
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dartmouth, NS
Love this show! The actors are amazing and the episodes are always so exciting. SUV is definitely my favorite Law and Order!
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke , Ontario
Watching it since I was a teenager. Watch it over and over on lonely Sunday nights or before sleep. It calms me down somehow
GISELLA F.
GISELLA F.
MUCH LIKE THIS KIND OF THIS SERIES SEE ALSO IN ADDITION TO CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI MIAMI, CASTLE SEE HOW MUCH LIKE A BAD TRAPPED
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
This show is so good! I don't know how many seasons the show had been on the air but i've watching for a verrrrry long time!
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Sept. 28, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love love this. It's a really good watch. It sometimes shows you got tips for when your out and about. It opens your eyes.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Great,,,,,,,it is though provoking, intense,tears at your heart string and one for all the actors. Hope they make many more.
Asmae O.
Asmae O.
This series has been one of my favorite it's been years. I like watching the episodes trying to solve the crimes in parallel
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Toronto , ON
One of my favorites shows like since forever ! If u like mystery stories I recommended it will be the perfect show for u !
Saira A.
Saira A.
Los Angeles
Me encanta la ley y el orden, es muy buena la serie. Los protagonistas son muy interesantes, me encanta este tipo de series
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?