Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Asmae O.
Asmae O.

This series has been one of my favorite it's been years. I like watching the episodes trying to solve the crimes in parallel
Hayley S.
Hayley S.

I love love this. It's a really good watch. It sometimes shows you got tips for when your out and about. It opens your eyes.
Michele S.
Michele S.

Great,,,,,,,it is though provoking, intense,tears at your heart string and one for all the actors. Hope they make many more.
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites shows like since forever ! If u like mystery stories I recommended it will be the perfect show for u !
Saira A.
Saira A.
Los Angeles

Me encanta la ley y el orden, es muy buena la serie. Los protagonistas son muy interesantes, me encanta este tipo de series
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Toronto

One of my all time favorites. Amazing show leaves me on the edge of my seat everytime. I love the dedicjation in each cash.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

because I love this series is full of suspense and mystery.
and it has cases of real life, things that can happen to anyone
Amy J.
Amy J.
Farmer City, IL

Don't care how long this show has been on it catches my attention and I can't turn away especially love to watch the reruns
Shana H.
Shana H.
Springfield Gardens, New York

Every show follows the same pattern but somehow you're shocked by the end. I can see why it's been on for a million years.
Marlisse T.
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR

Very interesting TV series. It never cross my mind to be so hookup with this program. The actors worked their rolls great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?