Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA

These are stories lovely based on real events. Which is frightening to know this is happening around us on a daily. Of course it's awesome how they always catch the bad guy!
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.

I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Lauren  T.
Lauren T.

Great show. Sometimes gets a little too intense though and scary. Like those kind of things could actually happen. Definitely gives you a sneak peek into what law enforcement have to deal with on a daily basis though.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can't stop watching, it's an addiction, specially when they have marathons. I find the topics interesting, and each episode can relate to current events. Great show!
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA

This is a great show. There is so many seasons on Netflix. So if you're not cut up I suggest going on there and you can catch up really quickly because the episodes are so addicting!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Castle, DE

This series is one of my guilty pleasures. SVU is my favorite in the Law & Order franchise. I have been watching this series for as long as I can remember. Even though I've pretty much seen every episode, I never get bored when I watch them again.
Grisel G.
Grisel G.

I love the program and this study laws, no matter the time cases are simply timeless and according to our social reality
Dapheny P.
Dapheny P.
Tavares, FL

The thing about this show is that i have been watching it for years and although the show has a reoccurring theme, i never feel like I'm watching the same episode with different people, The cast does an amazing job at evoking emotion.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO

Love this show, have watched since the beginning, and I wasn't sure if I would still enjoy it after Stabler (Christopher Meloni) left, but the new additions are incredible.
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia, PA

A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now