Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR
May favorite show. Not my husband's cup of tea though so I have to sneak in episodes when he is not around to take the remote ;)
Zaira G.
Zaira G.
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Anuque ya tiempo que no lo veo, porque no veo televisión, me gustaba el genero policíaco y el suspenso se manejaba en la serie.
Cherise J.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I started watching this as soon as it came out. I love it, any lawyer shows. And that they think outside of the bag. Thank you.
Ewelina K.
Ewelina K.
Oct. 1, 2016, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Very nice series. Worth spending time on them. Not only fans of this type of series would like it. Good actors and good acting.
Suparna M.
Suparna M.
Love the mystery in this show. Makes me give more respect to the people who defend our society and keep it safe from predators.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Kennewick, WA
This is a great show it is literally my favorite. I watch it everyday. it is like the only show I watch it is amazing! Love it!
Falon F.
Falon F.
I know it's fiction but this show has opened my eyes to so many things. I love watching it especially when they win in the end.
lola m.
lola m.
This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Talk about an addiction to a TV show that can go on for years, there are so many episodes you can just binge watch all day long
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
I've seen them all and I love this show and Ice T is my all time favorite person. So is everyone else but he is a great actor
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?