Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

I am so happy that all of the episodes are available on Netflix. I have been watched Law & Order SVU for years now and I have seen every episode multiple times. It's a great show. Everyone in my household watches and enjoys it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Saint Louis, MO

I've seen just about every episode. I used to sit and watch their all day marathons. I couldn't get enough.
Liloo S.
Liloo S.

Esta serie me gusta siempre con buenod e interesantrs casos. Espero w no salga del aire. Seria una pena.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Iris M.
Iris M.

All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
Jacey V.
Jacey V.

This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA

What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV

I love Law & Order SVU because its always something different! You aren't tied to the same people for episodes upon episodes. Each episode is a different plot and story line!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv

I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.

I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now