Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
jaqueline v.
jaqueline v.

Un programa muy entretenido, ni te das cuenta ciuando pasa el tiempo porque de verdad que entretiene, tiene buena trama
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Azilda, Ontario

All time favorite show. Its been around forever, but never gets old. Always been interested in shows like this and CSI.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.

Great TV show! All of us watch this! We watch the old episodes, new episodes, it never gets old! Good TV show to watch!
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo

I love to watch , very good track every episode, every season and great , goto much to see, always watch love,love love
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
venezuela

Law & orden es una seria de televisión del género policial y legal estadounidense. excelente serie, recommendada al 100%
Lily C.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , Ontario

I watch this all the time and I pretty much have seen all the episode and they are all amazing people that do the show.
Wilmarie D.
Wilmarie D.

Is my favorite series of TV because the cases presented the realist society and reflect of like thinks people every day
Harmony F.
Harmony F.

A classic that seems like it has really stood the test of time. Lots of triggers for sensitive people though, I'm sure.
stefanie e.
stefanie e.

Love it! Always keeps me guessing and waiting on the next episode. Just great because I generally don't watch TV shows.
Espinoza L.
Espinoza L.

It is a show that I love, I do not get angry to see him. I like to see cases coming out and even when people leave dead
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now