Add a Photo

I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dartmouth, NS

Love this show! The actors are amazing and the episodes are always so exciting. SUV is definitely my favorite Law and Order!
edith a.
edith a.

Me gusta es una serie sub realista, tiene una produccion enorme cada capitulo promete mas interes y es perfecta para mi gusto
Julia R.
Julia R.

I love this show I can watch it all day everyday and never get bored it's so intriguing and I like how it tackles real issues
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

This show is so good! I don't know how many seasons the show had been on the air but i've watching for a verrrrry long time!
GISELLA F.
GISELLA F.

MUCH LIKE THIS KIND OF THIS SERIES SEE ALSO IN ADDITION TO CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI MIAMI, CASTLE SEE HOW MUCH LIKE A BAD TRAPPED
Asmae O.
Asmae O.

This series has been one of my favorite it's been years. I like watching the episodes trying to solve the crimes in parallel
Alina P.
Alina P.
Etobicoke , Ontario

Watching it since I was a teenager. Watch it over and over on lonely Sunday nights or before sleep. It calms me down somehow
Michele S.
Michele S.

Great,,,,,,,it is though provoking, intense,tears at your heart string and one for all the actors. Hope they make many more.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.

I love love this. It's a really good watch. It sometimes shows you got tips for when your out and about. It opens your eyes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?