Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Friencine J.
Friencine J.

I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Kara L.
Kara L.

By far one of my favorite crime shows and SVU is my favorite out of all of the law and orders. Olivia and Elliot are badass.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

A classic, watched it for years. A timeless series that transcends through the decades. Nail biting on the edge of your seat at times, edgy and interesting.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.

I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Columbus, OH

Wish they would bring Stabler back but I could be wrong and maybe they have? I LOVE this show. I watched this all the time as a kid.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

This show always sucks me in! If I am flipping through the channels and see that it is on I can't get myself to change the channel. I like the show because it is true to real life where they don't always get the bad guy.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.

One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
shannon m.
shannon m.
West haven, Ct

I love this show I watch it pretty much everyday I can even watch the episodes more than once. I watch it on USA all the time. I enjoy it even after stabler left even though I didn't think I would. Olivia is amazing!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
holli e.
holli e.
Worcester, MA

Olivia & Elliot are such an amazing team...I could watch this 24/7. My kids think I am bizarre because I fall asleep to it and it's about people getting killed and raped. Idk it's my show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now