Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Zaira G.
Zaira G.

Anuque ya tiempo que no lo veo, porque no veo televisión, me gustaba el genero policíaco y el suspenso se manejaba en la serie.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I've seen them all and I love this show and Ice T is my all time favorite person. So is everyone else but he is a great actor
Selena H.
Selena H.

my fav show for sure, i could watch this over and over, something about it i just love, its not the same as other crime shows.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

love the show easy to get hooked on the story line every episode is better then the last have recommended it and they loved it
Saima S.
Saima S.

It's ok and I believe it's for adults. It's a good program to have a free time pass on. It's about laws and their regulations.
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

A melhor série que já vi na vida! Trata temas atuais e que prendem totalmente a minha atenção. Os personagens são cativantes!
Sofi M.
Sofi M.

it's my favorite serie of my life, i love it
I like that kind of series that is research victims
is so funny and intenresting
Romina L.
Romina L.
México

me gusta la serie porque los actores son buenos, me gusta como actuan, los temas de cada capitulo son realmente interesantes.
jonathan c.
jonathan c.

Una serie tambien muy cautivante mo la dejo de ver y a cada rato espero que salgan nuevos capitulos eso si nunca me la pierdo
ana paula m.
ana paula m.

nossa muito top assisto tambem todods os dias ele sao muito profissionais tipo vida real mesmo bom só quem já passou sabe neh
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?