Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.

This show is almost too intense. I really like the characters and their compassion/passion for the victims of the crimes.
LaCrecia H.
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas

Law and order is a great show.. Its on like every day so i watch it as much as i can so i can keep up with whats going on
I love this show I've watched this show for almost 10 years and I love it is very interesting and the actors are de best.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA

This is my all time fav drama show. cannot beat it. old and new the episodes are gold. i love the mystery and the acting.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.

This is an amazing show, it definitely keeps you on your toes and builds a one on one emotive feeling with the characters
keisha p.
keisha p.

Love this show! I can honestly never get bored, stays entertaining. Always a good plot and they defiantly deliver a rush.
Leidivane O.
Leidivane O.
Salvador

I love cop shows, watch all the episodes and seasons, is definitely one of the series that can not miss on my day of rest
karina n.
karina n.

Es una de mis series favoritas, aun que me gustan mas los capitulos antiguos que los nuevos, pero me sigue gustando mucho
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

Veo esta serie desde que empezó hace más de 0 años. me encantan sus personajes,creo qUe seré fan hasta su último capítulo
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Verdun, Quebec

Intense and sometimes sad but really portrays abuse victims well and brings light to the struggles of the justice system.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now