Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arilla B.
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma
My Favorite show to beige watch hands down. I spend my days off watching episode after episode until someone makes me turn the tv.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Toronto
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show, definitely creepy in an unsettling way when you realize that these experiences are real and possibly happening near you
aimee H.
aimee H.
I love this show. Each episode is always interesting. Great stories but also sad nice to see in the end justice usually is served.
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
My second favourite crime show sorry but Derek Morgan wins my heart hands down. However, I do love the characters in this series.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
The truth I have not been able to enjoy completely, but enough that I could see me have captivates from the beginning to the end.
Marc L.
Marc L.
El Paso, TX
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If you are into A&E's The First48 you will love this series. It has just as much action plus more to keep a viewer wanting more.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.
If you're interested in crime related shows, this is pretty good. It is a little slow and boring, but the cases are interesting.
LU A.
LU A.
Windsor, Ontario
Has always been a fave..I've seen every episode of this show..its still not as good as when Stabler was on it but i do enjoy it.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
I have been watching this show for years and it still doesn't get old. I am not sure how it's gonna be after Mariska leaves.....
Daiana A.
Daiana A.
Very hooked on this show. Both my partner and I are watching the seasons again and love it, it's very intriguing and interesting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?