BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show for years and have always loved the actors and actresses throughout the years. I highly recommend this show to family and friends that love a good crime drama and have not heard any complaints so far. I am glad that it is still on the air.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Literally The best series to grace the television world. Each episode is a adventure in story telling, heartfelt characters and moving plots. Some episodes are connected and the main cast has a story through the seasons. If you have not watched this show yet, get on it .
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of our favorites during gradschool days. We had cable back then and every evening, one of my roommates and I would watch reruns of the show after a long day in the lab. It was very interesting because it was almost educational and used to cause us to discuss the stories.
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was addicted to watching this. SUV brought many  disturbed issues to light, Things that are going on in communities that may seem normal to some, inner city problems, molestation, drug issues,immigrant issues, political issues, etc. I was intrigued by these issues and learned and been enlightened by the reality of real life drama. this show can NEVER get old! And the actors are amazing!
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have long time been a huge fan of this show since way back in season 1 with Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler! I am a huge Mariska Hargitay fan and always will be! She brings such an amazing female presence to this show. Great cases, great acting, I love this show!
Cindy l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Toni J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For as long as this show has being going on I can never get tired of it. I fell in love with the characters and get so intrigued and interested in the cases I am at the edge of my seat even though I know what's gonna happen because I watched all the episodes more than once !
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS
I recently stared watching this show and I am obsessed. I come home from class and watch it until I have to leave for work. I would recommend watching every episode from the beginning because you kinda get lost if you don't! The actors/actresses all make it seem so real.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who are your favorite characters?
Rachel K.
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What’s your favourite crime tv show?
Isabel I.