BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Nikki Y.
This show is my favorite. Love how they stay current by relate the show to current events and I also love how they've developed Olivia Benson's character over the years. It's really nice to see such a strong female role model tackling real issues represented in television
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I watch Law and Order SVU faithfully. I love the real life content of the show. The different scenerios that is used on the show. I watch all the shows via streaming on Netflix and Hulu . I like all suspense shows that keeps your interest at a peak thru out the whole show.
Liztiffany C.
Miami Gardens, FL
By far the best law and order that is available! Every story line tugs at your heart strings and the main characters make you fall in love with them. You actually feel like it's happening in front of your eyes unlike some acting where you just know it's fake.. GREAT SHOW!
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been watching this show for years and it still keeps my reeled in. Some of the story lines are difficult to watch sometimes but thats only because they tend to tackle a lot of current hot button issues. But its a great show and as long as they keep making it I'll always be watching it.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
I am so addicted to this show, Law & Order: SVU has been my go to show for many years now and even with cast members changing and characters moving up or down in rank, this show never fails to make you think, make your pulse increase, and get you glued to your television!
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Emily E.
The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
Tiffany M.
Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?