BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
I really love this show is really realistic it shows problems that are happening in today's age it makes you look at certain things in a different way. Sometimes outcome is not what you expected it to be in the beginning and it makes you look at your life and look at stuff and realize and realize that everything is not going to happen the way you think it's going to happen.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS
I am so addicted to this show, Law & Order: SVU has been my go to show for many years now and even with cast members changing and characters moving up or down in rank, this show never fails to make you think, make your pulse increase, and get you glued to your television!
Leticia G.
This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
Nichole D.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA
This is my all time favorite show. There are so many seasons with tons of episodes each it will take you forever to complete it. The acting is okay in the first season but gets a lot better as the series goes on. I always recommend this to others. My all time favorite thing about this show is when they team up with Chicago fire and Chicago pd in a three episode investigation.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been watching this show for years and it still keeps my reeled in. Some of the story lines are difficult to watch sometimes but thats only because they tend to tackle a lot of current hot button issues. But its a great show and as long as they keep making it I'll always be watching it.
Rochelle M.
I've been watching this for some time. Characters come and go, but the basic concept is there to stay: sometimes people have very bad things happen to them and this group helps. I like that they are pretty quick to have storylines that are "ripped from the headlines" to be contemporary.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Gabby S.
Bloomington, MN
How is this show? Is it scary?
Who is your favorite character?
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?