Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Katie M.
Katie M.

One of the best shows to binge watch, hands down! Obviously be careful about watching it with young children around due to the graphic, mature nature of most episodes. But the story lines, although predictable at times, are still gripping and amazing. Benson and Stabler forever!
Eghosa A.
Eghosa A.
Orland Park, IL

Tbh, I usually watch this show when I have nothing else to watch. Say that, every show offers something different, I am always intrigued by all the unexpected twist and turns that take place during each episodes. For awhile this show made me want to be a part of law enforcement.
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
San Antonio, TX

Law and Order SVU is my absolute favorite show! I love to binge watch on Nexflix. Olivia Benson is my favorite actor. its similar to other shows out there. Very great acting! Stabler needs to come back though! I always tell my friends to watch is the perfect show to binge watch.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC

I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Mammas M.
Mammas M.
Fayetteville, NC

I can watch SVU all day every day. .. I seen this one episode where this man set his baby mother on fair and I cried like a baby she screamed and yelled when she was at the hospital but she lied to him and said that he raped her so he couldn't see his daughter no more. I love SVU
Monica A.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR

This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Hope N.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA

I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Shelley L.
Shelley L.

This is such a classic show. Always a new story, great plot, great acting, lovely guest stars. The show keeps you on the edge of your seat and love that it's filmed in NYC so I can spot out what area they're in. There's a reason why SVU survived of all the Law & Order spinoffs!
Sophie O.
Sophie O.

I've never been a consistent watcher of Law and Order SVU, but the episodes I have seen have been awesome. There is a background storyline that I don't always keep up with, but each episode is different enough to keep you interested. Great actors, also Ice-T is in it so come on
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT

I love this show it is my#1 favorite show all the drama and audience is great all the characters are great in there roles although the stories are all horrible and sad they ask so a great job portraying real life issues in the justice system with victims of sexual based crimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now