Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexus B.
Alexus B.

This is one of the few shows that I've watched for more than a year. I have been addicted to this show since I was 11 and I turn 19 this year. I have watched every season. Every episode. I will always love this show and it was also what sparked my interest in helping people.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL

I love this show. I always try to solve the case along with the show. It keeps me on my toes and leaves me wanting to watch more. I love how each backstory is different and they never have a repeat case. I would highly recommend to those who love mysteries and crime solving.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Bryan, TX

One of my all time favorites,I was introduced to this show at a young age,by my Mom amd zi still try to keep up with it. Detective Stabler and Benson are amazing and even though Stabler is no longer on the show Benson is still amazing and I am starting to like Amanda Rollins
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

I could watch this everyday, and I usually do. I have watched probably ever episode, and I will watch the same episode as a rerun anytime it's on tv. While the material may not be for everyone I think the acting is great and it tells everything from a real life point of view
Averi C.
Averi C.
Norman, OK

Although this show has so grossness to it, the theme of overcoming evil in the world and righting wrongs makes the show so incredible. Another show that would be great to watch as a couple or a show you just watch by yourself eating popcorn and screaming at the mean people!
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.

I've been watching this TV show since it's inception years and years ago. I have loved the progression of the characters and their growth. The stories are compelling and make you think and use your brain about what's happening. It's not a mindless show so it's fun to watch.
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
Jamika P.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS

I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH

If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Elycia S.
Elycia S.

This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now