Add a Photo

Photos (23)
chasity g.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I watch Law and Order SVU faithfully. I love the real life content of the show. The different scenerios that is used on the show. I watch all the shows via streaming on Netflix and Hulu . I like all suspense shows that keeps your interest at a peak thru out the whole show.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Oct. 5, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Liverpool, NY
This show is so amazing there is a new plot in every single episode and sometimes the episodes continue into two shows. Honestly the show is an hour long due to the fact that there is a plot to every episode and the characters are great. This si a must watch show; no joke.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
This show has been a hit for year's and as long as they keep making them ill keep watching theres so many episode's its hard to watch the same one twice there such good actor's and it leaves u wanting more it suspenseful and teaches life lessons another one of my favorites
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA
It's on right now I love Olivia Benson she's my favorite on the program. It's amazing how you learn things about the law watching these shows. Special Victims Unit also will do marathons to help promote women that need help in domestic violence a great way to help Humanity
Emily E.
Emily E.
The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN
I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA
I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga. I had the privilege of going behind the scenes to meet the cast and crew. I couldn't believe how hard-working and talented these people are!
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?