Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR

I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
nano p.
nano p.

This us my favorite I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this show it keeps me on my feet every day I look forward to watching it.
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL

I could watch Law & Order SVU back to back for hours! I usually wait until my husband is working at night so I have free rein on the remote lol and hours of this show it is! I love how the storylines mirror current news events and they have kept a lot of the original actors.
Denice U.
Denice U.
Marysville, WA

SVU is one of the best of the Law and Order series. The story lines are compelling and it's one of those shows you don't have to watch the whole series to know what's going on. SVU can be found on TV almost all the time and a great weekend consists of a marathon of episodes.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS

I've been watching SVU since I was little. I love the actors and actresses in this show and the different unexpected events that happen. You are talking about real live incidents and people that have or did do something of such. I would highly recommend watching this series.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL

I love this show. I always try to solve the case along with the show. It keeps me on my toes and leaves me wanting to watch more. I love how each backstory is different and they never have a repeat case. I would highly recommend to those who love mysteries and crime solving.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL

Benson and Stabler make a great crime fighting team. I love law and order Svu. I think that it is the best part of the law and order shows. I think that I have seen about every show ever made. I cant wait for more. I do wish Stabler and Olivia would end up together for good.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS

I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA

Such a suspenseful show! It can keep me on the couch for hours just watching it for days on end. It never gets old and the actors do such a great job at their roles. They do a well job with this show I think it a must watch. It can become too much so take breaks when needed!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC

I love this show and i even watch the re runs. The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess. This has to be one of the longest running shows that are my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?