BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Gia C.
Gia C.
Liverpool, NY
This show is so amazing there is a new plot in every single episode and sometimes the episodes continue into two shows. Honestly the show is an hour long due to the fact that there is a plot to every episode and the characters are great. This si a must watch show; no joke.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA
It's on right now I love Olivia Benson she's my favorite on the program. It's amazing how you learn things about the law watching these shows. Special Victims Unit also will do marathons to help promote women that need help in domestic violence a great way to help Humanity
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
new york, NY
Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN
I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga. I had the privilege of going behind the scenes to meet the cast and crew. I couldn't believe how hard-working and talented these people are!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
chasity g.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I watch Law and Order SVU faithfully. I love the real life content of the show. The different scenerios that is used on the show. I watch all the shows via streaming on Netflix and Hulu . I like all suspense shows that keeps your interest at a peak thru out the whole show.
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA
I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?