Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Liverpool, NY
This show is so amazing there is a new plot in every single episode and sometimes the episodes continue into two shows. Honestly the show is an hour long due to the fact that there is a plot to every episode and the characters are great. This si a must watch show; no joke.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
Pop Culture Expert
While some shows get annoying after time, Law & Order SVU is a show that I could watch all day long! This is a great drama series that is great for all those over 14 (it might be too mature for anyone younger). The acting on this show is amazing and the drama is realistic.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN
I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
chasity g.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I watch Law and Order SVU faithfully. I love the real life content of the show. The different scenerios that is used on the show. I watch all the shows via streaming on Netflix and Hulu . I like all suspense shows that keeps your interest at a peak thru out the whole show.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY
Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA
It's on right now I love Olivia Benson she's my favorite on the program. It's amazing how you learn things about the law watching these shows. Special Victims Unit also will do marathons to help promote women that need help in domestic violence a great way to help Humanity
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Rosharon, TX
I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?