BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Jada B.
Youngstown, OH
I love this show the different cases are amazing the detectives all have their unique characteristics I love is never the same story twice Benson always improves on herself but she had something wrong it's just overall a really good plot with different twists and turns.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have seen every episode since the very beginning. This show is one of the best crime shows that has ever been made. Definitely the best out of the law And order Series. They have up to date stories that are relevant with the news and will keep you guessing all the way through.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA
This is my all time favorite show. There are so many seasons with tons of episodes each it will take you forever to complete it. The acting is okay in the first season but gets a lot better as the series goes on. I always recommend this to others. My all time favorite thing about this show is when they team up with Chicago fire and Chicago pd in a three episode investigation.
Leticia G.
Houston , TX
This is a very intriguing show. it is suspenseful and packed with action. if you like playing detective this is a great show. I always try to figure out the mystery criminal before the show reveals. This is a mind playing show, makes you think and I would definitely recommend.
San T.
If I could, I would give this 20 stars! I've been a junkie of the Law & Order franchise. LOSUV has powerful storylines and I feel that I really know the main characters. Even the guest stars fit in so well with the cast. And transition between main cast members is seamless. I often find my self watching reruns from the first few years. This is one of the best ever TV dramas.
Sofia M.
AHHHHHHH I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler. This is my favorite show ever - well one of them. The plots and episodes are amazing! I get really into them and I even know the whole intro to this show. Everyone is so amazing on this show, I could talk about it for hours.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?