Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Daiana A.
Daiana A.

Very hooked on this show. Both my partner and I are watching the seasons again and love it, it's very intriguing and interesting
yesenia r.
yesenia r.

Otra de las series que se agregan a la lista de programas que veo en algunas ocaciones, entretenida para ver en mis ratos libres
Queila C.
Queila C.

Amo essa serie, amo muito mesmo! Assisto todos os dias, os atores são maravilhosos, eles sabem muito bem interpretar o seu papel
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR

May favorite show. Not my husband's cup of tea though so I have to sneak in episodes when he is not around to take the remote ;)
Ewelina K.
Ewelina K.

Very nice series. Worth spending time on them. Not only fans of this type of series would like it. Good actors and good acting.
Cherise J.
Cherise J.
Dauphin

I started watching this as soon as it came out. I love it, any lawyer shows. And that they think outside of the bag. Thank you.
lola m.
lola m.

This is, for me, a very catchy program, like I see it and it takes me into the story. Also the actors are really good , so yeah
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

Talk about an addiction to a TV show that can go on for years, there are so many episodes you can just binge watch all day long
Suparna M.
Suparna M.

Love the mystery in this show. Makes me give more respect to the people who defend our society and keep it safe from predators.
Falon F.
Falon F.

I know it's fiction but this show has opened my eyes to so many things. I love watching it especially when they win in the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?