Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ

Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
justy m.
justy m.

Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

A classic, watched it for years. A timeless series that transcends through the decades. Nail biting on the edge of your seat at times, edgy and interesting.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO

This is the best Law & Order on tv. I like the other two ok, but I find the storylines in this one particularly interesting.
Daniel F.
Daniel F.

It is such a great and interesting shows. Every episode is full of action and suspense. I could watch seasons back to back without a problem.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I love SVU my mom and I watch it all the time. The weekend marathons are always a personal favorite.
Cheyanne R.
Cheyanne R.

if you love watching crime tv shows then this is defiantly up your alley. I recommend watching from the beginning because even though it's a different case every episode, there is a plot within the show itself and the characters.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD

It's always on and it's always great.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Great show when you are in the mood for some crime and drama. Always a different story and you aren't expecting the ending to turn out how it does.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA

This show has been part of my DVR since Day 1. This show provides awareness on key issues that are relevant in today's society. Love "Olivia"- she's great to follow on Instagram too!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now