Add a Photo

Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Oct. 9, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It is very entertaining and interesting the story I like is very entertaining and always leave something to think about the series
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
The perfect show to binge watch, luckily a few seasons are on Netflix! My only complaint is that the whole series isn't on there!!
Edmee C.
Edmee C.
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Soy una fiscal frustrada me gusta ver estos tipos de programas y son entretenidos y educativos si te interesa la justicia criminal
halima b.
halima b.
being a law student i feel that i can pretend to be a lawyer and these shows like these really help in getting me to problem solve
Arilla B.
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma
My Favorite show to beige watch hands down. I spend my days off watching episode after episode until someone makes me turn the tv.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Toronto
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show, definitely creepy in an unsettling way when you realize that these experiences are real and possibly happening near you
Joleen J.
Joleen J.
I love this show. They are always with the current event. Anything going on in the news you can bet to see it in the next episode.
aimee H.
aimee H.
I love this show. Each episode is always interesting. Great stories but also sad nice to see in the end justice usually is served.
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
My second favourite crime show sorry but Derek Morgan wins my heart hands down. However, I do love the characters in this series.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
The truth I have not been able to enjoy completely, but enough that I could see me have captivates from the beginning to the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?