Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites shows like since forever ! If u like mystery stories I recommended it will be the perfect show for u !
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Toronto

One of my all time favorites. Amazing show leaves me on the edge of my seat everytime. I love the dedicjation in each cash.
Luz G.
Luz G.
Doral, Florida

Siempre he amado las series de investigación y esta me cautivó desde el principio. Los casos y los actores son de lo mejor
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Cranbrook

So good! Love this show! Haven't been able to follow every single episode, but I love that I can access it on Netflix now!
Shana H.
Shana H.
Springfield Gardens, New York

Every show follows the same pattern but somehow you're shocked by the end. I can see why it's been on for a million years.
Ana N.
Ana N.
NATAL

I've been following SVU for quite some time. The episodes are not boring and the actors are incredible. It's a great show!
Clio Grace M.
Clio Grace M.

una serie buenisima donde tratan crímenes de asalto sexual, es muy entretenida y los temas son muy parecidos a la realidad
Laurence F.
Laurence F.

This is my all time favorite show! I've seen every episode. If you like crime shows with a lot of action I recommend this.
Marlisse T.
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR

Very interesting TV series. It never cross my mind to be so hookup with this program. The actors worked their rolls great.
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Heights, OH

I can watch this show all day, even reruns! The show has always had a good cast and the story lines keep you wanting more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now