Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

This show is so good! I don't know how many seasons the show had been on the air but i've watching for a verrrrry long time!
Michele S.
Michele S.

Great,,,,,,,it is though provoking, intense,tears at your heart string and one for all the actors. Hope they make many more.
GISELLA F.
GISELLA F.

MUCH LIKE THIS KIND OF THIS SERIES SEE ALSO IN ADDITION TO CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI MIAMI, CASTLE SEE HOW MUCH LIKE A BAD TRAPPED
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

because I love this series is full of suspense and mystery.
and it has cases of real life, things that can happen to anyone
Amy J.
Amy J.
Farmer City, IL

Don't care how long this show has been on it catches my attention and I can't turn away especially love to watch the reruns
Saira A.
Saira A.
Los Angeles

Me encanta la ley y el orden, es muy buena la serie. Los protagonistas son muy interesantes, me encanta este tipo de series
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Toronto

One of my all time favorites. Amazing show leaves me on the edge of my seat everytime. I love the dedicjation in each cash.
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Toronto, Ontario

One of my favorites shows like since forever ! If u like mystery stories I recommended it will be the perfect show for u !
Clio Grace M.
Clio Grace M.

una serie buenisima donde tratan crímenes de asalto sexual, es muy entretenida y los temas son muy parecidos a la realidad
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Heights, OH

I can watch this show all day, even reruns! The show has always had a good cast and the story lines keep you wanting more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now