Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Hellen M.
Hellen M.
Uma boa serie policial, onde tem um ar de misterio, ação. Uma historia de uma unidade especial que investiga casos de agressao sexual
Kandace L.
Kandace L.
This series was really good when Stabler was on it. But as in the past few years it's gotten worse and really uncomfortable to watch.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a very good show. I enjoy watching it. I don't have alot to say beside it's a good show however I don't watch it all the time
luz r.
luz r.
THIS SERIES IS VERY REALISTIC and occasionally SERVES TO BE GIVEN ONE ACCOUNT so much going NEAR OUR HOUSES AND ONE OR CAN IMAGINE .
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Niagara Falls
I have been a fan of this show since it came out
It's def a classic in my books that's for sure and I can never get bored of re runs
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga.
kylie r.
kylie r.
kitchener
i wanted to go into law for a bit and this show made me feel like i new law so well, it also helped me through high school law class
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Windsor
I love that this show is still on and going strong! I'm not a huge law and order fan but I love svu! The only law and order I watch!
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
Fantastic show! Ice-T as a serious actor, who would have thought. This show treats victims of sexual crimes with the utmost respect.
Carlie D.
Carlie D.
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Even in 2016 this show is extremely important. It's very well written and shows strong females and that's what we need more of on tv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?