Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Faviola P.
Faviola P.
Santa Cruz, CA

One of my favorite shows! I have it in my list on Netflix. Always end up watching this when there is nothing else to watch.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Chanute, KS

This show has been amazing since the beginning, no doubt. A lot of this recent season has gone down because of no Stabler and no Dr. Wong! But, the show is interesting none the less. I have seen every episode and plan to keep that pattern up.
Christina V.
Christina V.

I love Law and Order SVU! I love all the characters, each episode keeps me really enthralled and entertained. Even though the topics of the episodes deal with very awful crimes, the way the characters deal with it and how they care makes for good tv.
Urszula Z.
Urszula Z.
Radford, VA

MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. literally amazing show. Olivia is my hero. I miss Elliot a lot but Olivia is a great actor and makes the show great. I watch this show like its my life and everyone knows im obsessed. for sure recommend to everyone because this show is amazing
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL

This is one of my favorite shows. The stories are so edgy and I love to sit and watch all day marathons. Stabler and Benson = <3
paola L.
paola L.
Lima

Muy buena serie. Me tiene entretenida con lo que pasará o no. Muy buena trama y los actores son lls mejores
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

I am a long time fan of all of the Law & Orders, but this one is my favorite. I do believe it is safe to say that I have watched every single episode more that once or twice! Thanks to Netflix!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Woodbridge, VA

Ive seen every single episode and I still love it just the same as I ever did. Its very informative and so suspenceful!
Brynn M.
Brynn M.
Raleigh, NC

My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now