Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL

This is the best law & order series
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA

This is hands down my favorite TV show ever. I became so addicted to the show after watching just one episode. The stories are so interesting and always keep you on your toes through out the entire episode. You will fall in love with the characters and it is never boring. Each episode has the most unique plots and you never know what is going to happen
ELIDA S.
ELIDA S.
SAO PAULO

AMO SERIES POLICIAIS,E ESSA É MELHOR DE TODAS,TODOS OS DIAS EU ASSITO,NAO TEM COMO FICAR SEM ASSISTIR RECOMENDO
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT

I would watch a few shows here and there when nothing else was on, and then when it came on Netflix instant, I decided to watch it from the beginning...which started my full blown addiction! I'm on season 6 and I love it. It's not one of those shows where it seems to drag on the further you go, it just keeps getting better. It's really well written, and the cast is just amazing. This is one of my all time favorite shows!
Alissa B.
Alissa B.

Love this show!! The character development is great and they have amazing actors!!
Alayiah B.
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. The stories are sad to hear and sometimes hard to watch and it will make you cry sometimes but this show shows what justice should be catching criminals and throwing them in jail for a long time.
Carmella F.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV

Ever since I got introduced to this show I can't stop watching it even if its all reruns.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX

First and foremost let me say that I find the irony hilarious that Ice T was banned and his music was ripped off the shelves after he made a song called cop killer, and now he plays one on TV lol. These episodes do tend to be real life crimes ripped from the headlines. I super duper miss the macho sexiness of Christopher Maloni (but was loving him in True Blood) but they still have Ice T, who can pour his libations on me any day. It's full of drama, suspense, crime obviously, court scenarios, legal terminology, policing practices, and while it can get weird and/or cheesy and a little wtf-y, it's still overall one of my fave shows to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now