Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Law & Order: SVU

Law & Order: SVU

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
4.8 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars85%
  • 4 Stars12%
  • 3 Stars3%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
#4 in TV
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU
Reviews (11027)
Q&A (54)
Photos (23)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dartmouth, NS

43 reviews

Love this show! The actors are amazing and the episodes are always so exciting. SUV is definitely my favorite Law and Order!
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

25 reviews

A melhor série que já vi na vida! Trata temas atuais e que prendem totalmente a minha atenção. Os personagens são cativantes!
ana paula m.
ana paula m.

15 reviews

nossa muito top assisto tambem todods os dias ele sao muito profissionais tipo vida real mesmo bom só quem já passou sabe neh
Sofi M.
Sofi M.

5 reviews

it's my favorite serie of my life, i love it
I like that kind of series that is research victims
is so funny and intenresting
edith a.
edith a.

51 reviews

Me gusta es una serie sub realista, tiene una produccion enorme cada capitulo promete mas interes y es perfecta para mi gusto
jonathan c.
jonathan c.

11 reviews

Una serie tambien muy cautivante mo la dejo de ver y a cada rato espero que salgan nuevos capitulos eso si nunca me la pierdo
Julia R.
Julia R.

36 reviews

I love this show I can watch it all day everyday and never get bored it's so intriguing and I like how it tackles real issues
Romina L.
Romina L.
México

228 reviews

me gusta la serie porque los actores son buenos, me gusta como actuan, los temas de cada capitulo son realmente interesantes.
Dairis s.
Dairis s.
santo domingo

5 reviews

I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
Hayley S.
Hayley S.

9 reviews

I love love this. It's a really good watch. It sometimes shows you got tips for when your out and about. It opens your eyes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

22 reviews

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

253 reviews

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

100 reviews

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

84 reviews

Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

65 reviews

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us