Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Niagara Falls

I have been a fan of this show since it came out
It's def a classic in my books that's for sure and I can never get bored of re runs
Savanna B.
Savanna B.
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Define tilt my favorite show my friends say I'm old lol , but I can't help it this is my dirty little secrete I love law & order SVU
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.
Manchester

It's my favorite show, I watch repeats everyday on universal channel on sky. The cases and episodes are incredably emotive and real
Blanca J.
Blanca J.

El programa es bueno! los actores bien y todo muy real! relatan muy bien lo que lamentablemnte pasa siempre en nuestros alrededores
Silvia R.
Silvia R.

Llevo años viendo esta serie me encantan sus protagonista y todos sus actores, buenas tramas, excelentes actores, grandes historias
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

ive been watching this show for the longest time and i love it i recommend it to anyone who ikes shows like this i give it 5+ stars
Maria J.
Maria J.
Toronto

Good show, definitely creepy in an unsettling way when you realize that these experiences are real and possibly happening near you
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

Soy una fiscal frustrada me gusta ver estos tipos de programas y son entretenidos y educativos si te interesa la justicia criminal
Arilla B.
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma

My Favorite show to beige watch hands down. I spend my days off watching episode after episode until someone makes me turn the tv.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

It is very entertaining and interesting the story I like is very entertaining and always leave something to think about the series
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?