Add a Photo

Photos (23)
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Me encanta e visto casi todas las temporada ,y aun hasta la primeras me quedo lela viendola de hechos es una de la series que me encata
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
If you're really into law and order this is like a premium version of the show! It will keep you hanging on to your seat the whole time
Gemma M.
Gemma M.
This show is so good. One of the best crime shows out there. Its the kind of show you can rewatch over and over and never get tired of.
katrina a.
katrina a.
Law and order svu is one my favorite shows of all time. I love this show so yea. But I am waiting for season 17 to come out in netflix.
alejandra m.
alejandra m.
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
me encanta cada caso que pasan, me gusta ese suspenso y hacen una buena caracterización cada personaje, absolutamente lo recomendaría.
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.
Soy súper fanatica cada episodio es muy chevere te mantiene en suspenso t el desenlace a veces es inesperado y me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
christina G.
christina G.
used to watch these series when I was younger. I live criminology but once I started studying it in school it because to fake to watch
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
Kentville , Nova Scotia, NS
Once I got watching it I made sure I never missed an episode. The story keeps me coming back and the characters make me root fir them.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Fontana, Ca
Favorite show. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Olivia and Elliot are the perfect pair of good cop and bad cop. And vice versa.
Zhane W.
Zhane W.
This id fly rate I've watche. This for yeast it's soo intestine it has a darker theme though so I wound lent watch it with kids around
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?