10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,149 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this, really opened my eyes to non-consensual situations. I was entertained and educated at the same time. Love the plots and the characters.
This show is absolutely amazing!! The actors are so good and the stories in each episode are so thrilling. I could watch this show over and over.
I have to be completely honest here. I an in love with this show, I feel like I watch it so often is not even healthy, but I honestly don't care.
Good show. Follows the same set up most episodes so you can put it on in the background and still keep up with the show while doing other things.
Love this programme, thought it would go down hill when stabler left but since Brandon's still in it still better then ever even after 17 seasons
i love this serie because i love all the series that have cops in, it's so interesting, and the teach you some things about this special victims
This show is great it always keeps you guessing and the actors are great, there's a ton of episodes so you don't have to constantly watch reruns
I am almost completely up to date on this show. It's amazing. Every episode captivates your attention until the end. Great cast and great plots.
Have loved this show since the begging. Took some time to get used to the cast change. Still miss Stabler. Olivia is sometimes overly dramatic.
Lo recomiendo demasiado .. Me encanta esta serie .. Aprendes muchas cosas buenas .. En lo personal ami me encanta todo sobre el criminologia ..
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos