Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nicola H.
Nicola H.

This show is constantly intense and always keeps you watching, it's very interesting watching their tactics to take the bad guys down
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

I love, love, love Law and Order SVU. It always leaves me on the edge of my seat as I try to solve the cases as I watch each episode.
luz r.
luz r.

THIS SERIES IS VERY REALISTIC and occasionally SERVES TO BE GIVEN ONE ACCOUNT so much going NEAR OUR HOUSES AND ONE OR CAN IMAGINE .
kylie r.
kylie r.
kitchener

i wanted to go into law for a bit and this show made me feel like i new law so well, it also helped me through high school law class
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA

Fantastic show! Ice-T as a serious actor, who would have thought. This show treats victims of sexual crimes with the utmost respect.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Windsor

I love that this show is still on and going strong! I'm not a huge law and order fan but I love svu! The only law and order I watch!
Carlie D.
Carlie D.

Even in 2016 this show is extremely important. It's very well written and shows strong females and that's what we need more of on tv
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Niagara Falls

I have been a fan of this show since it came out
It's def a classic in my books that's for sure and I can never get bored of re runs
Savanna B.
Savanna B.
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Define tilt my favorite show my friends say I'm old lol , but I can't help it this is my dirty little secrete I love law & order SVU
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?