Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cherise J.
Cherise J.
Dauphin

I started watching this as soon as it came out. I love it, any lawyer shows. And that they think outside of the bag. Thank you.
Saima S.
Saima S.

It's ok and I believe it's for adults. It's a good program to have a free time pass on. It's about laws and their regulations.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I've seen them all and I love this show and Ice T is my all time favorite person. So is everyone else but he is a great actor
Selena H.
Selena H.

my fav show for sure, i could watch this over and over, something about it i just love, its not the same as other crime shows.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

love the show easy to get hooked on the story line every episode is better then the last have recommended it and they loved it
edith a.
edith a.

Me gusta es una serie sub realista, tiene una produccion enorme cada capitulo promete mas interes y es perfecta para mi gusto
jonathan c.
jonathan c.

Una serie tambien muy cautivante mo la dejo de ver y a cada rato espero que salgan nuevos capitulos eso si nunca me la pierdo
Dairis s.
Dairis s.
santo domingo

I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
I love my favorite brands is generally r is the best I can try
Sofi M.
Sofi M.

it's my favorite serie of my life, i love it
I like that kind of series that is research victims
is so funny and intenresting
Julia R.
Julia R.

I love this show I can watch it all day everyday and never get bored it's so intriguing and I like how it tackles real issues
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now