Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coral Springs, FL

Law & order SVU is not only my favorite law & order but it's one of my favorite series ever. I know all of the episodes but I still watch them over and over. I love Olivia but I miss Elliot. They were the perfect team.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Santa Clarita, CA

The best one out
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Great show, great characters. It always keeps me on my toe on guessing who the murderer is. Sometimes I get surprised!
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL

This is the best law & order series
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA

This is hands down my favorite TV show ever. I became so addicted to the show after watching just one episode. The stories are so interesting and always keep you on your toes through out the entire episode. You will fall in love with the characters and it is never boring. Each episode has the most unique plots and you never know what is going to happen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now