Add a Photo

Catalina H.
Catalina H.
Oct. 3, 2016, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
On the night this show it's dope, i allwqays love to grab some buttery popcorn and binge this show; its unique (to my opinion) love it.
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Me encanta e visto casi todas las temporada ,y aun hasta la primeras me quedo lela viendola de hechos es una de la series que me encata
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Really interesting show and I think the actors do an amazing job. I always watch this when I see it on tv and it always gets me hooked!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Interesting and scary. It always has me on the edge of my seat. I love it so much and am always down to watch some food Law n order SUV
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
If you're really into law and order this is like a premium version of the show! It will keep you hanging on to your seat the whole time
katrina a.
katrina a.
Law and order svu is one my favorite shows of all time. I love this show so yea. But I am waiting for season 17 to come out in netflix.
Gemma M.
Gemma M.
This show is so good. One of the best crime shows out there. Its the kind of show you can rewatch over and over and never get tired of.
christina G.
christina G.
used to watch these series when I was younger. I live criminology but once I started studying it in school it because to fake to watch
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.
Soy súper fanatica cada episodio es muy chevere te mantiene en suspenso t el desenlace a veces es inesperado y me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
alejandra m.
alejandra m.
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
me encanta cada caso que pasan, me gusta ese suspenso y hacen una buena caracterización cada personaje, absolutamente lo recomendaría.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?