Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Juliana K.
Juliana K.

My second favourite crime show sorry but Derek Morgan wins my heart hands down. However, I do love the characters in this series.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR

May favorite show. Not my husband's cup of tea though so I have to sneak in episodes when he is not around to take the remote ;)
Marc L.
Marc L.
El Paso, TX

If you are into A&E's The First48 you will love this series. It has just as much action plus more to keep a viewer wanting more.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

If you're interested in crime related shows, this is pretty good. It is a little slow and boring, but the cases are interesting.
Queila C.
Queila C.

Amo essa serie, amo muito mesmo! Assisto todos os dias, os atores são maravilhosos, eles sabem muito bem interpretar o seu papel
yesenia r.
yesenia r.

Otra de las series que se agregan a la lista de programas que veo en algunas ocaciones, entretenida para ver en mis ratos libres
Daiana A.
Daiana A.

Very hooked on this show. Both my partner and I are watching the seasons again and love it, it's very intriguing and interesting
LU A.
LU A.
Windsor, Ontario

Has always been a fave..I've seen every episode of this show..its still not as good as when Stabler was on it but i do enjoy it.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.

I have been watching this show for years and it still doesn't get old. I am not sure how it's gonna be after Mariska leaves.....
Sharina G.
Sharina G.

This is an oldie but a goodie especially if you like crime shows and suspense. I like just sitting on the sofa and watching this
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now