Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Alissa B.
Alissa B.

Love this show!! The character development is great and they have amazing actors!!
Love law and order - special victims unit.
Reuniting mother and baby. Makes me cry.
Carmella F.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV

Ever since I got introduced to this show I can't stop watching it even if its all reruns.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX

First and foremost let me say that I find the irony hilarious that Ice T was banned and his music was ripped off the shelves after he made a song called cop killer, and now he plays one on TV lol. These episodes do tend to be real life crimes ripped from the headlines. I super duper miss the macho sexiness of Christopher Maloni (but was loving him in True Blood) but they still have Ice T, who can pour his libations on me any day. It's full of drama, suspense, crime obviously, court scenarios, legal terminology, policing practices, and while it can get weird and/or cheesy and a little wtf-y, it's still overall one of my fave shows to watch.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coral Springs, FL

Law & order SVU is not only my favorite law & order but it's one of my favorite series ever. I know all of the episodes but I still watch them over and over. I love Olivia but I miss Elliot. They were the perfect team.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Big Rock, IL

Amazing, absolutely amazing. Even though the show is about 11 seasons in, it is still just as amazing as the first. The cast, the suspense, everything is incredible. When they play the marathons, I usually sit on my couch and watch them all day!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.

TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO

I love this show. It's unlike any others!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Great show, great characters. It always keeps me on my toe on guessing who the murderer is. Sometimes I get surprised!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.

One of my favorite shows right now. Keeps your attention very well, and it's so interesting! Not for young audiences though
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now