Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
christina G.
christina G.

used to watch these series when I was younger. I live criminology but once I started studying it in school it because to fake to watch
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
Kentville , Nova Scotia, NS

Once I got watching it I made sure I never missed an episode. The story keeps me coming back and the characters make me root fir them.
Rosita A.
Rosita A.
México

Siempre me han gustado las series policiacas pero esta te muestra un punto de vista que a veces parece que se vasa en historias reales
Zhane W.
Zhane W.

This id fly rate I've watche. This for yeast it's soo intestine it has a darker theme though so I wound lent watch it with kids around
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Gripping drama. Some very upsetting situations but the way it is dealt with is very sympathetic to the victims. Great actors thoughout
Nicola H.
Nicola H.

This show is constantly intense and always keeps you watching, it's very interesting watching their tactics to take the bad guys down
Maya K.
Maya K.

Great entertaining and informative show, amazing actors/actress' and accurate storiesthat can be used for educational purposes as well
Loredanna S.
Loredanna S.

amo los actores y sus buenas actuaciones, son únicos , es una de mis series favoritas, me encanta, todos los episodios son muy buenos
Shanelle J.
Shanelle J.

Love the show full amazing character and development overtime. Looking for a based on real life type of show this is the one for you.
Kandace L.
Kandace L.

This series was really good when Stabler was on it. But as in the past few years it's gotten worse and really uncomfortable to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?