Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Daniela U.
Daniela U.

I love the police series , I in them and this is the first series of this kind I saw and until this day I have not left , fascinates me .
Larisa R.
Larisa R.
I've Ben watching this for years! I'm not 19 and have watched it since I was a little girl my parents loved it and I began to love it too
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Great show I'm all about crime and this show is just perfect I have been watching this since I was younger and I can't get enough of it .
Júlia B.
Júlia B.
Rio de janeiro,brazil

O melhor dos melhores. Eu amo LEI E ORDEM : SVU . Definitivamente um dos meus programas favoritos ! Eu sempre voltar para ver este show!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Humboldt
My flu rite show for years. Always keeps me guessing. I love that the things that happen in the show are things that go on in real life.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hermosillo
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me encanta esta serie, la trama que tiene y como son los personajes, super buena actuación tanto como los principales y los secundarios.
Maria Camila T.
Maria Camila T.
medellin
Oct. 5, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
it's a good show but is so bored in ocassions but i following every day, is similar to CSI that is my favorite show. the actors are good
Yamila F.
Yamila F.
Oct. 10, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Buen programa, es intrigante y posee historias bien argumentadas como personajes interesantes, imposible que uno se aburra en una tarde.
kenya l.
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco
Oct. 6, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Me gusta la trama, y ver como resuelven los crimenes con inteligencia y audacia. Es mas realista ya que no siempre se salva a la victima
Lily V.
Lily V.
Enjoyable show with great story lines. I like how the characters interact as well. Great acting. I particularly like Olivia's character.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?