Add a Photo

Photos (23)
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I have been watching this show for years. I watch it on Netflix, watch it live, watch re-runs over and over. Definitely recommend this show to anyone who enjoys mystery, drama and suspense!
Marie-Elena B.
Marie-Elena B.
stamford, Connecticut

Have never missed an episode
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Santa Clarita, CA

The best one out
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH

Love ❤️ love ❤️ love this show ! I have watched every season and still watch it ! It's is my favorite out of all the law and order shows!
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Paola M.
Paola M.

How can you not love this show? This is an amazing show! The scripts are amazing, the acting is phenomenal, the story lines are intense, etc. I love ever single think about this show. This is definitely my favorite show!
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL

This is the best law & order series
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Lennara V.
Lennara V.
Salvador,Bahia

I love this series very much, where it surprises me and I like that, these series so they hold you in front of the television is perfect. Highly recommend her to anyone!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA

This is hands down my favorite TV show ever. I became so addicted to the show after watching just one episode. The stories are so interesting and always keep you on your toes through out the entire episode. You will fall in love with the characters and it is never boring. Each episode has the most unique plots and you never know what is going to happen
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now