Add a Photo

Photos (23)
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL

Me encanta e visto casi todas las temporada ,y aun hasta la primeras me quedo lela viendola de hechos es una de la series que me encata
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

If you're really into law and order this is like a premium version of the show! It will keep you hanging on to your seat the whole time
Yareli S.
Yareli S.

After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show, I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
katrina a.
katrina a.

Law and order svu is one my favorite shows of all time. I love this show so yea. But I am waiting for season 17 to come out in netflix.
Gemma M.
Gemma M.

This show is so good. One of the best crime shows out there. Its the kind of show you can rewatch over and over and never get tired of.
Aninha C.
Aninha C.

SÉRIE INCRÍVEL CHEIA DE MISTÉRIOS. NÃO PERCO UM EPISÓDIO E AS VEZES ASSISTO ATÉ A REPRISE. REALMENTE É UMA DAS MINHAS SÉRIES FAVORITAS
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

It's a great show love the characters in it. Would recommend to others. I enjoy the other law and order series but suv is my favorite.
alejandra m.
alejandra m.

me encanta cada caso que pasan, me gusta ese suspenso y hacen una buena caracterización cada personaje, absolutamente lo recomendaría.
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.

Soy súper fanatica cada episodio es muy chevere te mantiene en suspenso t el desenlace a veces es inesperado y me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Fontana, Ca

Favorite show. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. Olivia and Elliot are the perfect pair of good cop and bad cop. And vice versa.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?