Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

ive been watching this show for the longest time and i love it i recommend it to anyone who ikes shows like this i give it 5+ stars
Arilla B.
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma

My Favorite show to beige watch hands down. I spend my days off watching episode after episode until someone makes me turn the tv.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.

It is very entertaining and interesting the story I like is very entertaining and always leave something to think about the series
Maria J.
Maria J.
Toronto

Good show, definitely creepy in an unsettling way when you realize that these experiences are real and possibly happening near you
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

The perfect show to binge watch, luckily a few seasons are on Netflix! My only complaint is that the whole series isn't on there!!
aimee H.
aimee H.

I love this show. Each episode is always interesting. Great stories but also sad nice to see in the end justice usually is served.
halima b.
halima b.

being a law student i feel that i can pretend to be a lawyer and these shows like these really help in getting me to problem solve
Joleen J.
Joleen J.

I love this show. They are always with the current event. Anything going on in the news you can bet to see it in the next episode.
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

Soy una fiscal frustrada me gusta ver estos tipos de programas y son entretenidos y educativos si te interesa la justicia criminal
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua

The truth I have not been able to enjoy completely, but enough that I could see me have captivates from the beginning to the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now