Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
luz r.
luz r.

THIS SERIES IS VERY REALISTIC and occasionally SERVES TO BE GIVEN ONE ACCOUNT so much going NEAR OUR HOUSES AND ONE OR CAN IMAGINE .
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, California

Fantastic show! Ice-T as a serious actor, who would have thought. This show treats victims of sexual crimes with the utmost respect.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Windsor

I love that this show is still on and going strong! I'm not a huge law and order fan but I love svu! The only law and order I watch!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Niagara Falls

I have been a fan of this show since it came out
It's def a classic in my books that's for sure and I can never get bored of re runs
This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga.
Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.
Manchester

It's my favorite show, I watch repeats everyday on universal channel on sky. The cases and episodes are incredably emotive and real
Carlie D.
Carlie D.

Even in 2016 this show is extremely important. It's very well written and shows strong females and that's what we need more of on tv
Savanna B.
Savanna B.
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Define tilt my favorite show my friends say I'm old lol , but I can't help it this is my dirty little secrete I love law & order SVU
Blanca J.
Blanca J.

El programa es bueno! los actores bien y todo muy real! relatan muy bien lo que lamentablemnte pasa siempre en nuestros alrededores
Silvia R.
Silvia R.

Llevo años viendo esta serie me encantan sus protagonista y todos sus actores, buenas tramas, excelentes actores, grandes historias
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now