Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kenya l.
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco

Me gusta la trama, y ver como resuelven los crimenes con inteligencia y audacia. Es mas realista ya que no siempre se salva a la victima
Lily V.
Lily V.

Enjoyable show with great story lines. I like how the characters interact as well. Great acting. I particularly like Olivia's character.
Maria Camila T.
Maria Camila T.
medellin

it's a good show but is so bored in ocassions but i following every day, is similar to CSI that is my favorite show. the actors are good
Haley L.
Haley L.
Humboldt

My flu rite show for years. Always keeps me guessing. I love that the things that happen in the show are things that go on in real life.
Yamila F.
Yamila F.

Buen programa, es intrigante y posee historias bien argumentadas como personajes interesantes, imposible que uno se aburra en una tarde.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hermosillo

Me encanta esta serie, la trama que tiene y como son los personajes, super buena actuaci├│n tanto como los principales y los secundarios.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

Really interesting show and I think the actors do an amazing job. I always watch this when I see it on tv and it always gets me hooked!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Interesting and scary. It always has me on the edge of my seat. I love it so much and am always down to watch some food Law n order SUV
Catalina H.
Catalina H.

On the night this show it's dope, i allwqays love to grab some buttery popcorn and binge this show; its unique (to my opinion) love it.
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL

Me encanta e visto casi todas las temporada ,y aun hasta la primeras me quedo lela viendola de hechos es una de la series que me encata
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?