Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samira A.
Samira A.
Khalda

I love Law and Order. It's one of those TV shows that you don't have to watch in order. You can just jump in at any moment and it's great.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Eu amo essa série! É muito boa e conta algumas histórias que poderiam ser reais. É muito bom para a mulheres ficarem atentas no dia a dia.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Stratford , Ontario

I've watched every episode of this show and it never disappoints. The story lines are good and keep you captivated. Definitely suggest it.
Daniela U.
Daniela U.

I love the police series , I in them and this is the first series of this kind I saw and until this day I have not left , fascinates me .
Chantelle D.
Chantelle D.

Watched almost every episode right from the beginning, keeps things interesting and love how it entangles the people lives into the shows
Grecia M.
Grecia M.
Mexico

This programe is one of the most interesting ones I've seen. Every episode is different and you get intrigued in every single one of them
Larisa R.
Larisa R.

I've Ben watching this for years! I'm not 19 and have watched it since I was a little girl my parents loved it and I began to love it too
Fatima P.
Fatima P.

Great show I'm all about crime and this show is just perfect I have been watching this since I was younger and I can't get enough of it .
Júlia B.
Júlia B.
Rio de janeiro,brazil

O melhor dos melhores. Eu amo LEI E ORDEM : SVU . Definitivamente um dos meus programas favoritos ! Eu sempre voltar para ver este show!
Maria Camila T.
Maria Camila T.
medellin

it's a good show but is so bored in ocassions but i following every day, is similar to CSI that is my favorite show. the actors are good
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?