Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Massiel S.
Massiel S.
es mi serie favorita, me identifico con muchos de los casos, me gusta la trama y el guion que posee ademas me encanta el elenco que lo compone
shurooq a.
shurooq a.
It is good show to see if you are liking the criminal shows and solve cases they have a lot of different cases and exiting ways to solve them
Nuria A.
Nuria A.
Trujillo
Oct. 7, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Debo decir que esta serie te hace tener ganas de ser un investigador criminalistico. y cada caso es demasiado interesante! muy buena la serie
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is everything. I mean, Olivia benson ? Best show on tv. Consistent always!

Been watching for years, will watch until the very end !
Keila B.
Keila B.
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
the series is great catches you can see a thousand chapters to be there stuck is how to spend the afternoon watching case after case resolved
Hope W.
Hope W.
I think this programme is quite good, I love the actors and all the episodes are slightly different from each other, so you never get bored !
Miesha B.
Miesha B.
Been watching the show for years, draws you in and you get stuck watching it and it's almost like you're apaet of the show, great storylines
Lianne H.
Lianne H.
Bury, ['', '', '']
I enjoy this show immensely. I had to start at like season 10 but it didn't really matter because I caught on and really found it addicting.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Mackenzie
Sept. 28, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been a faithful viewer for the last 18 seasons. The show just keeps getting better, suspenseful plotlines, entertaining story lines.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Sept. 25, 2016, 2 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show for as long as i can remember. Even with many new characters i alway find a few characters every new season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?