Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I literally rent past seasons even though I have seen every single episode. Be careful, this series is addicting. It's mind-blowing, will make you angry at times and sad at others. In the end, you are always rooting for the main characters to get the bad guy! DEF WORTH WATCHING!
Chantell E.
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI

I have been watching this show since DAY 1 and can watch reruns and never get tired. I have never watched a show where I loved every single character until this one. I miss Detective Stabler but I will never not be a fan....unless maybe they take Olivia away...I might die :)
Pascoag, RI

This show has actually been my recent obsession. I DVR all the shows and watch them when I get home from work.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville, Pa

BEST SHOW EVER. I can watch each episode over and over. I always watch this show
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA

This show is one of my favorites!I would recommend it .All episodes are really good I could watch it all day .
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL

Out of all the kinds of Law and Order SVU has to be my favorite, they are such amazing actors and the stories are awesome!
Marley L.
Marley L.

Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI

This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Dover, DE

I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
El Paso, TX

I love this show. Once I started watching it I couldn't stop and can watch it over and over again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now