Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Hope W.
Hope W.

I think this programme is quite good, I love the actors and all the episodes are slightly different from each other, so you never get bored !
Keila B.
Keila B.

the series is great catches you can see a thousand chapters to be there stuck is how to spend the afternoon watching case after case resolved
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

This show is everything. I mean, Olivia benson ? Best show on tv. Consistent always!

Been watching for years, will watch until the very end !
Miesha B.
Miesha B.

Been watching the show for years, draws you in and you get stuck watching it and it's almost like you're apaet of the show, great storylines
Lianne H.
Lianne H.
Bury, ['', '', '']

I enjoy this show immensely. I had to start at like season 10 but it didn't really matter because I caught on and really found it addicting.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.

It's a great show and there a lot of season so you never get bored. And sometimes there's celebrities guess that come on and lay characters
Chantel R.
Chantel R.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE. NEVER LETS ME DOWN. EPISODE HAVE A GREAT CAST AND GOOD EPISODES EACH AND EVERY WEEK.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Mackenzie

I have been a faithful viewer for the last 18 seasons. The show just keeps getting better, suspenseful plotlines, entertaining story lines.
pam p.
pam p.

This was a great show interesting informative and imaginative I was hooked binged watched this and left wanting more the best law and order
Sherri M.
Sherri M.

I have been watching this show for as long as i can remember. Even with many new characters i alway find a few characters every new season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?