Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Pascoag, RI

This show has actually been my recent obsession. I DVR all the shows and watch them when I get home from work.
Madison E.
Madison E.
South Point, OH

Definate guilty pleasure right here!!!!! I love the cast, but I really wish they'd bring Stabler back for good!!!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville, Pa

BEST SHOW EVER. I can watch each episode over and over. I always watch this show
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL

Out of all the kinds of Law and Order SVU has to be my favorite, they are such amazing actors and the stories are awesome!
danielle O.
danielle O.
Flint, MI

This show wrong is not an option. You can just tune into any episode during any season and just watch them ! Like i just love it, best TV show ! AMAZING!
Alexys S.
Alexys S.
El Paso, TX

I love this show. Once I started watching it I couldn't stop and can watch it over and over again.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA

This show is one of my favorites!I would recommend it .All episodes are really good I could watch it all day .
Deonka K.
Deonka K.
Birmingham, AL

My favorite .yesssssssss ..it gets funny,sad,&& crazy
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX

I love this show--I have a bit of an obsession with crime dramas. Out of all of the crime dramas I watch, this is one of my favorites, for sure. I'm not sure why I like this show so much--my husband is creeped out by the "child molesters and rapists", but maybe I like it because people are fighting for the victims on this show.

I'm so glad that Olivia has stayed on the show, but I do miss Stabler a lot. I've had a hard time getting used to the new characters, though I think they're okay now.

I hope this show stays on the air for a long time.
Dover, DE

I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now