Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Burlington

It's a great show love the characters in it. Would recommend to others. I enjoy the other law and order series but suv is my favorite.
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
Kentville , Nova Scotia, NS

Once I got watching it I made sure I never missed an episode. The story keeps me coming back and the characters make me root fir them.
Rosmar D.
Rosmar D.
Bayamón

It's interesting nd sometimes discusting just imagining that some of the cases can really happen make me fell like there is real evil.
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.

Soy súper fanatica cada episodio es muy chevere te mantiene en suspenso t el desenlace a veces es inesperado y me encantaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Kandace L.
Kandace L.

This series was really good when Stabler was on it. But as in the past few years it's gotten worse and really uncomfortable to watch.
Maya K.
Maya K.

Great entertaining and informative show, amazing actors/actress' and accurate storiesthat can be used for educational purposes as well
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, Ontario

This is a very good show. I enjoy watching it. I don't have alot to say beside it's a good show however I don't watch it all the time
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , Ontario

I love, love, love Law and Order SVU. It always leaves me on the edge of my seat as I try to solve the cases as I watch each episode.
Loredanna S.
Loredanna S.

amo los actores y sus buenas actuaciones, son únicos , es una de mis series favoritas, me encanta, todos los episodios son muy buenos
Nicola H.
Nicola H.

This show is constantly intense and always keeps you watching, it's very interesting watching their tactics to take the bad guys down
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now