Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Arais G.
Arais G.
Hickory Hills , IL

This show is seriously one of my all time favorites. this is the type of show that once you start watching you never wanna stop. SVU is the best out of all the other ones in my opinion. the cast is great, great story lines, and very catchy. the marathons have consumed some of my days!!!!
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI

It's bad how addicted I am to this show. Marathon Mondays and a bookmark on Netflix, lol. When this is on, my boyfriend has no girlfriend for the next 45 minutes.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Connie N.
Connie N.

Yes love this it is always something new and fun . I always look forward to all the great ideas and things they come up withv
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

This show is the best ilove it!! I can watch it all day! The actors r amazing and they always have great stories.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA

This show is one of my favorites!I would recommend it .All episodes are really good I could watch it all day .
Ruth J.
Ruth J.
Lawrenceville, GA

This show is really good for people that want mystery and suspense without a terribly romantic storyline! the actors are perf and they don't reuse scenearios (or however it's spelled)!
Moniqueca L.
Moniqueca L.

I watch this show several times a week. I love the storylines and plots. They keep me interested and consumed when there is not much to do!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dover, DE

I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now