Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kenya l.
kenya l.
guadalajara jalisco

Me gusta la trama, y ver como resuelven los crimenes con inteligencia y audacia. Es mas realista ya que no siempre se salva a la victima
Haley L.
Haley L.
Humboldt

My flu rite show for years. Always keeps me guessing. I love that the things that happen in the show are things that go on in real life.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Interesting and scary. It always has me on the edge of my seat. I love it so much and am always down to watch some food Law n order SUV
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast

Really interesting show and I think the actors do an amazing job. I always watch this when I see it on tv and it always gets me hooked!
Gemma M.
Gemma M.

This show is so good. One of the best crime shows out there. Its the kind of show you can rewatch over and over and never get tired of.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.

If you're really into law and order this is like a premium version of the show! It will keep you hanging on to your seat the whole time
katrina a.
katrina a.

Law and order svu is one my favorite shows of all time. I love this show so yea. But I am waiting for season 17 to come out in netflix.
Catalina H.
Catalina H.

On the night this show it's dope, i allwqays love to grab some buttery popcorn and binge this show; its unique (to my opinion) love it.
anabel t.
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL

Me encanta e visto casi todas las temporada ,y aun hasta la primeras me quedo lela viendola de hechos es una de la series que me encata
Yareli S.
Yareli S.

After watching the first episode I was hooked on this show, I miss detective Stabler. I hope they bring him back for a special episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now