Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ivelize G.
Ivelize G.
Love it never get tired of seeing it.. Even though it's been airing for several years the cases are always different. Also very addictive.!! Love it😍
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
wichita
One of my all time favorite shows. Not really meant for kids but is fun to watch when you have a lot of time to pass because you get sacked right in.
Neta P.
Neta P.
Nobleford
It is a good series, but like all crime shows, sometimes it does seem to repeat . The actors are great at what they do, and make the show realistic.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
London
Great show.I have been watching since this first aired and will keep on watching. The characters all jive well together and create a well made show.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW. NUFF SAID. THIS AND CRIMINAL MINDS ARE MY LIFE I LOVE THEM TO THE MOON AND BACK, THEY'LL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN YOU.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Oct. 3, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
this great super is very interesting and entertaining and exciting, great! I love! cada capitulo es diferente y genial, actors good, amazing jajaja
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Es de las mejores series que podrán ver, pero no piensen que verán romanse en esta, te dejara con los nervios a todo dar con cada capitulo que pase
April S.
April S.
I love this show. It's good for any law or criminal person. I find there is always something new with this show and it always keeps me entertained.
Cintia A.
Cintia A.
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU

interesting and engaging, one of my favorite series in tv. I love the characters, actors and histories. Good acting, good drama, goood good good!!!
Dian L.
Dian L.
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Been watching since the beginning and I absolutely love it. My favourite tv show and has been for awhile! Would recommend to anyone and everyone :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?