Add a Photo

Photos (23)
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Jamika P.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL
I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Law and Order SVU is great it takes everyday life and put it into scenes out of everyday life the actors are so realistic and down to earth and I love the fact that every show is depicted from world wide events and I record every episode and watch with family on movie night
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I've been watching the show for years and still can't get enough. I identify with the characters and I'm always interested in their stories as well as the story per week of what will happen and what crime is committed. It's very realistic and so entertaining and educational
debbie a.
debbie a.
Port Charlotte, FL
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I do not enjoy many TV shows but Law and Order SVU keeps my interest and makes me want to watch more. The characters are amazing and the show always has twists and turns so you are not sure which way it is going to go. I recommended this to my sister and now she watches it.
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
This show has been a hit for year's and as long as they keep making them ill keep watching theres so many episode's its hard to watch the same one twice there such good actor's and it leaves u wanting more it suspenseful and teaches life lessons another one of my favorites
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?