BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Winona, MN
Absolutely in love with this show. There is always drama that is going on and love how the show can really make you think about how similar to real life these events can and have happened to some people. I highly recommend the show to anyone and guarantee they will love it!
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Elycia S.
Elycia S.
This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL
I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
debbie a.
debbie a.
Port Charlotte, FL
I do not enjoy many TV shows but Law and Order SVU keeps my interest and makes me want to watch more. The characters are amazing and the show always has twists and turns so you are not sure which way it is going to go. I recommended this to my sister and now she watches it.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
I've been watching this TV show since it's inception years and years ago. I have loved the progression of the characters and their growth. The stories are compelling and make you think and use your brain about what's happening. It's not a mindless show so it's fun to watch.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
This show has been a hit for year's and as long as they keep making them ill keep watching theres so many episode's its hard to watch the same one twice there such good actor's and it leaves u wanting more it suspenseful and teaches life lessons another one of my favorites
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?