• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tiffany J.
Clarksdale, MS
I've absolutely loved this show for almost 20 years. The characters make the show excellent. If you haven't seen it before I suggest you take a whole weekend off and get ready to not want to leave the TV because this show is addictive, I mean you can't miss a second. Your brain won't let you.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
I really love this show is really realistic it shows problems that are happening in today's age it makes you look at certain things in a different way. Sometimes outcome is not what you expected it to be in the beginning and it makes you look at your life and look at stuff and realize and realize that everything is not going to happen the way you think it's going to happen.
Liztiffany C.
By far the best law and order that is available! Every story line tugs at your heart strings and the main characters make you fall in love with them. You actually feel like it's happening in front of your eyes unlike some acting where you just know it's fake.. GREAT SHOW!
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Let me tell you: I binged -watched this show in a month. I watched like 6 episodes a day and it was all I could think of. I love what Mariska has brought onto this show and the pacing. I also loved how the show takes real life events and bases episodes on it. What I don't like is how there isn't much of a continuity between episodes and seasons. Everything is just oneshot.
Emily E.
The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
Haley P.
Italy , TX
Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. 👎)
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
This is one of the most mind blowing shows ever. I love how every story line is completely different. The acting is THE best and although it is similar to other shows, it's entirely unique. No other crime show grabs my attention such as this. I recommend watching EVERY episode!
Jada L.
Pound, VA
This is the best show in the world!!! I love watching shows that you don't necessarily have to watch in order. I also like how each episode is concluded. I hate watching shows that just continue. I love crime shows and movies, but SVU is by far my favorite. I'm obsessed!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?