BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kati H.
Kati H.
Taylorsville, KY
This shown is super addicting! Really draws you in. There are several similar crime shows out there but this is one of my favorites. Has some really well known actors and they do a great job! As every episode is different I don't have a favorite scene. Definitely recommend!
Yuliana C.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Elycia S.
Elycia S.
This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
debbie a.
debbie a.
Port Charlotte, FL
I do not enjoy many TV shows but Law and Order SVU keeps my interest and makes me want to watch more. The characters are amazing and the show always has twists and turns so you are not sure which way it is going to go. I recommended this to my sister and now she watches it.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I've been watching the show for years and still can't get enough. I identify with the characters and I'm always interested in their stories as well as the story per week of what will happen and what crime is committed. It's very realistic and so entertaining and educational
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL
I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?