Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO

I can watch this all day... and I have. This show has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It is often aligned to real life cases that are featured in the media. The acting is very natural. I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes mystery, and criminal justice.
Jade A.
Jade A.

This show has me on the edge of my seat every episode. I have to many favorite scenes/episodes to name. Great acting, very realistic. Similar to other TV series, but overall a great show. If youre into the whole crime investigation theme of TV series, then yes I would recommend.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Oceanside, CA

This show does have a mature subject rating and I understand why. But my sister and I love this show! We watch every episode that comes on tv. I love all the stories in each episode. Some of them are sad and some are weird but most of them end well! I HIGHLY recommend this show!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ

Mariska Hartigay is my favorite actress of all times. She is a crime fighting, awesome mom, and all around super hero of cop. She not only plays a cop on tv, but she started an organization to help victims. (the joyful heart foundation). If you like crime shows, this is for you.
Abby C.
Abby C.

Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Annette N.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL

I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.

I like crime dramas a lot, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you somehow haven't seen it over the past 2 decades, you should give it a chance. It's entertaining and remains relevant to the times. I love binge watching it even when I've already seen the episodes!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.

This show can be a real tear-jerker, despite being a crime show. The victims tend to be women and children, but every now and then a male is victimized. The acting makes you forget that it's acting. The actors do a good job of seeming like realistic people instead of characters.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

I like that every episode has a story and you can jump into any episode especially during a 24 hour marathon! Very good acting and they have been with the show since the very beginning! Similar to Law and Order but dealing with victims of assaults mostly. Very interesting stuff!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.

I have watched every season and episode 50 times or more. I will never get bored of the characters or the scenarios. I never get bored...it is entertaining but educational and factual. I seriously don't know what i will do when it ends. There will never be another show like this.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now