Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Little Rock, AR

I love this show so much. I have seen pretty much every episode. It's a crime based show for those faint at heart because it does deal with children and special cases but it's so well crafted. You really get emerged into Olivia and Stabler's lives. It's definitely a must see
Toni J.
Toni J.

For as long as this show has being going on I can never get tired of it. I fell in love with the characters and get so intrigued and interested in the cases I am at the edge of my seat even though I know what's gonna happen because I watched all the episodes more than once !
Danaka T.
Danaka T.

Law & Order: SVU is an amazing show! It shows you a lot of the dangerous things that go on in this world. It can teach you how to avoid dangerous situations and getting out of them. It also sheds light on unfairness in the justice system. Would definitely recommend watching.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Helena, MT

I feel like I'm growing old alongside this show. But seriously, when I want a predictably entertaining and engaging show, this is my standby. I also appreciate the work that the cast does using their public profile to raise awareness about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY

One of the most interesting shows I've watched for years, it never disappoints! I believe anyone who likes to learn how to solve certain things would Love this! Definitely a must watch got any person who loves something that keeps them on there toes guessing whom the perp is
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN

I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Midland, MI

Great show that constantly pulls from the headlines. Mariska Hargitay is a wonderful actress and her Olivia Benson is a character that you constantly cheer for. The show has great pacing and is one you can get into either by season or just catching an episode here and there.
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA

If you're into suspense and plot twist..... This is the show for you. Be sure you watch the entire thing because even by missing the first 10 mins you will be lost. Everything seems realist and makes me want to change my day time job to being a crime scene investigator. Lol!
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA

One of our favorites during gradschool days. We had cable back then and every evening, one of my roommates and I would watch reruns of the show after a long day in the lab. It was very interesting because it was almost educational and used to cause us to discuss the stories.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.

I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?