BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
My all time favorite show! All the seasons are available on Hulu and all the other seasons are available on Netflix. Great drama!!!! This show isn't for everyone because it can get morbid and disheartening like most crime shows, but the crimes are centered sensitive topics.
debbie a.
Port Charlotte, FL
I do not enjoy many TV shows but Law and Order SVU keeps my interest and makes me want to watch more. The characters are amazing and the show always has twists and turns so you are not sure which way it is going to go. I recommended this to my sister and now she watches it.
Elycia S.
This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh
Law and Order SVU is my all time favorite show ever. I love Olivia and the rest of the SVU crew. Although I think the nature of the show is upsetting with all of the crime in the world, I love the way the actors work together to solve the crimes and take down the bad guys.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN
I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Tiffany M.
Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I watch Law and Order SVU faithfully. I love the real life content of the show. The different scenerios that is used on the show. I watch all the shows via streaming on Netflix and Hulu . I like all suspense shows that keeps your interest at a peak thru out the whole show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?